I love you brothers

Eriks pov
He's alive he's alive he can't be dead I don't know what we're do if he's dead I prospect wouldnt live it's fine he's fine he's fine.
"Woah Erik calm down it's okay"
"Was I talking out loud?"
"Yup" Jake has picked up jay in his arms and working towards the exit. As it got lighter it became more visible of the small rising and falling of my little brothers chest. Sam has called an ambulance and I hadn't moved yet.
Finally out in the open Jay was leaning against a tree. He was really really pale and I was starting to worry he wouldn't make it. But I can't act stressed because then they'll all be stressed.
Sirens could now be heard from the distance. I wish they would hurry up it's colder out here than it is in the car and I don't think jakes bugs are helping. Then behind of the tree came a medic.
"What's happened here?"
"H-he r-r-ra-ran away a-a-and"
"Can we have someone who isn't in such a state" another medic came over and calmed down Jake with some weird injection. Jay was on a stretcher and me and Sam were being questioned.
"Yes. I'm he ran away 4 days ago because of our abusive parents coming out of jail and then he got on a bus and we had to find him and he ended up here and we're not sure if he's okay or..."
"Okay, what's your name?"
"Erik"
"Okay Erik I want you to take some deep breaths. Your brothers in safe hands right now."

6 days later

Jays pov
I can hear but I can't move. It's terrifying I can't move a muscle. I can't even see. I've heard all three of my brothers and various nurses. I wish I could reply to all there pleads,
"Can you hear me. Please wake up. I love you"
"I can't believe we let this happen to you I'm so sorry"
"Please just reply to me I need you"
I don't know when I'll wake up and move but I really need to soon.
I love you brothers and I'm sorry I wish you knew that.