clumsy.

Jays POV
I woke up with a slight headache. I couldn't hear anything it must be pretty early. I gaze around my room and try to go back to sleep until I need the loo. I quickly dash to the bathroom as soon as I'm exposed to the cold air circulating the house. Then I remembered I should probably pack seeing as were going home today and well, I didn't really have to chance to earlier. I finished my business and headed down stairs to get a glass of water. I reached up and opened the cupboard . before I could do anything two glasses fell and smashed by my feet. Shit that has to of woken my brothers up. Okay first things first, no glass in feet. check. is the floor okay. check. Now can I move to clear this up. Check.
I hoped out of the circle of glass and slowly started to pick up the peeses. I tired but scared voice echoed down the stairs, "who R U?" I chuckled slightly and said
"Bro it's me, I wanted some water but I dropped the glass" I heard a sigh and foot steps continue down to me.
"Really jay? Your so clumsy I swear." He laughed a little and observed me cleaning up. After that Jake made me a glass of water carried it up to my room and said good night. Just like that I fell asleep.

Morning
Shoot I hadn't packed. Neither had the twins. I ran around my room and collected all my clothes and other stuff them ran out of my room down to were Jake was waiting.
"Got everything?" I started racking my memory. Yep. I have every thing. I nodded and started to chuckle a bit.
"Buddy you've left your bag upstairs" I could feel my self blush as I ran back upstairs to retrieve it. I'm so stupid sometimes.
As I was leaving I heard shouting.
"I know you took it give it up!" That was Sam's voice. I quickly ran in to find Erik against the wall with Sam yelling at him.
"What are you looking for?"
"This twat has stolen my shoe!" I glanced around the room then locating the shoe under the bed.
"Either you are going blind or Erik's really shitty at hiding stuff" I waved the shoe in Sam's face. We all then ran downstairs to the bus. 2 minutes and Erik and Jake were already deep in an argument. 5 minuets and the twins are grounded as soon as we get home. 8 minutes and the bus is here. Finally.
Me and Jake got a seat this time but the twins had to stand. It was much better than the ride here except there was a drunk fight at the back of the bus. Luckily this was our stop.
We all managed to stay together this time and we walked the way home.

Hi. I'm really sorry about how bad this storey is so far but I'm completely stumped for ideas. If any of you could help me out and suggest anything that would be great. The.
Jay.