Chapter 28

A/N: This is for Micah. She's really a nice girl. :') Thank you for reading my stoires girl. Muchlove. Keep swaggin'. (; xx

Another rushed update. Why am I getting used to it? :/ Well, I hope this one's good enough. LAST TWO CHAPTERS AND WE'RE DONE! YEY! :"> KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING FOR THE DEDICATIONS. (:

~*~

Alexa: Are you gonna change your clothes now or later at the studio?

Greyson: Later.

Alexa: *nods* Okay. I’ll go at the van now.

Greyson: Okay. I’ll just say goodbye to them.

We just finished taping  my interview in Extra. We talked about my new album which will be out next week. I’m nervous actually. We’ve got lot of pre-orders and buy outs. This is it.  That album is basically my card. I have the plan on my head and all I need to do now is think on how am I going to make it happen. Seven months. I’ve never seen her for seven months. I don’t know how I managed not to contact her. Because actually, I’m dying to see her. I’m dying to tell her how I feel for her.

Mario: Thank you for agreeing to the interview.

Greyson: My pleasure.

Mario: *smiles* Okay. Goodluck with your new album!

Greyson: *smiles* Thank you man. I gotta go now.

Mario: Sure. *pats Greyson’s shoulders*

I gave him one last nod before I walk my way to the van. I saw Alexa scribbling his iPhone.

Alexa: Let’s go?

Greyson: Yeah. *climbs in the van*

Then we drove off. I have another interview. And this time, it’s with Ellen. Maybe they also want details about my new album. I pulled out my Blackberry and log in to Twitter.

@greysonchance: It’s a wrap on Extra. Next stop, Ellen! Whooo! (:

I retweeted and followed some fans before logging off.

Alexa: You excited?

Greyson: Huh?

Alexa: Are you excited with your new album?

Greyson: Oh.. Yes. *nods* But I’m nervous at the same time. I don’t knoe how they will react.

Alexa: Are you talking about your fans?

Greyson: Yeah. What if they hate me because this album is literally written for just…

Alexa: For her?

Greyson: For just one person. For… her.

Alexa: *holds Greyson’s hand*  They’d understand for sure. They love you.

Greyson: What if she receives more hate because of this?

Alexa: Best thing to do? Don’t give them a reason to hate her. Show everyone that you’re happy. That this album is your pledge of love. *smiles and wiggles eyebrows*

Greyson: Pledge of love? *chuckles* Where’d you get that?

Alexa: *laughs* From you?

Greyson: *shakes head*

Atleast, the nervouseness inside me seem to lessen with her hilariousness. I really hope my fans won’t get mad at me or anything. I love them.. but, I love her the most.