Chapter 26

• Dedicated kay Jean Kyle V. Wico-Chance

A/N: Hi Jean! This is for yaaa! Thank youuu! <3 (;

~ This is a rushed update. Haha! I wrote this just today for like 30 minutes. So, I don't know if this is good or not. I can't think of anything, tbh. -.-" And, I might end this on Chapter 30. As early as now, I want to say thank you so much for sticking with me! :* Happy 11K reads! <3 *does chicken dance*

-Khim xo

~*~

YOU

Patricia: So, that’s what happened?

You: *nods*

Amber: Are you alright?

Patricia: *hits Amber’s arms* What kind of question is that? Can’t you see. She just finished crying?

We are now at my room. I decided not to got o school. I’m not feeling well. Of course, that’s because of what happened yesterday. When they found out on the news that Greyson already left, they decided to cut their classes and rushed here. They saw me sobbing on my pillow. Pathetic, right? Sorry. I can’t helped it. They asked me about wht happened and I told them everything. Even the thing that I forgot his concert. *facepalm*

Amber: So, what’s your plan now?

You: *shakes head* I dunno.

Patricia: But.. You’re still a fan, right?

You: Of course.

Amber: *sighs* Don’t worry. You both will fix things in time.

You: I don’t think so. He’s mad.

Amber: What if he’s not really mad?

Patricia: Yeah. Alexa told you he’s hurting, right? What if, he’s just really hurting? You know, he’s not mad at all. Just pure hurt?

You: It’s still not okay. He’s still hurting.

Patricia: He loves you.

You: I don’t know if I’m still going to believe that.

Amber: Use your mind. *rolls eyes* Alexa was the one who told you about it, right? Alexa. His sister.

You: *nods*

Amber: Then.. Believe..

You: But—

“Sat there on the dock with both my feet grazing the water..”

Amber: Answer it. It might be Greyson. *smirks*

You: *checks the phone* It’s Alexa. *answers* Hello? A-Alexa?

Alexa: Hey! YN! I missed you already!

You: *smiles* Missed you too.

Alexa: How you doin?

You: Uh.. I… I’m g-great. Uh.. No.. I’m good.

Alexa: You’re not.

You: H-how’s… Greyson?

Alexa: Uh.. Honestly, I don’t know. Well, he has no work today. Troy gave him a break since he worked his ass off touring.

You: T-that’s great then.

Alexa: YN.

You: Y-yes?

Alexa: Just wait until he hits his head on his piano, okay?