Chapter 20

A/N: I am so sorry if it took ages for me to update. I was busy with school. In fact, we'll have a little quiz tomorrow, but since I love you, I updated. (:

#NP: As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean

~~

Their is a van waiting when you got outside the airport. Alexa explained to the crew about her plan on staying at your house. You don’t know if Greyson heard what Alexa just explained or not. Because his thoughts seemed to have gotten away.

You climbed up the van and Greyson was sitting in there already. Now, why do I have to sit right next to him?

Alexa: I'm exhausted. Oh My Gosh!

Crew: We are all exhausted.

Troy: We should get some slumber. Alexa, sure you're not staying with us in the hotel?

Alexa: Yeah. We're good at ____'s house.

Grey: What? *looks at Alexa*

Alexa smiled sweetly before answering.

Alexa: Yes.

GREYSON'S POV

We're staying at ____'s house? Is she out of her mind? It's silly, but on the contrary, i love the idea. I'm going to stay with ____. Chance to get closer! Yey! And by the way, did I mention how those butterflies errupted into my stomach after seeing _____ at the airport? She's so gorgeous. Just wow.

You: *turn to Alexa and whispers* Alexa? I thought Greyson knew this?

Alexa: Y-yeah! Right Greyson?

Grey: Uhh.. Y-yeah _____. Guess I forgot about it earlier. ‘We owe each other big time Alexa.

I guess we traveled for like 25 mins. or less. The crew decided to take us first to ____'s house before they went to their hotel. I'm nervous. I dunno why.

You: We're here. *smiles*

Alexa: Wow! You got a pretty cool house.

You: Thanks. Come on.

We bid goodbye to the crew before we enter ____'s house. I can say, they've got a huge house. They've got garden, which is full of different kinds of flowers. A mini fountain. Cool.

YOUR POV

You opened the door and called your mom.

You: Mom! We're here.

Mom: *shows up from the kitchen* Hey! *kisses your cheek* Uhm. I supposed you're Greyson? And Alexa?

Alexa: Yey! Your mom knows me. Hi Mrs. ____. Yes, I'm Alexa. Nice to meet you.

Grey: Hi, I'm Greyson. Glad to meet you.

Mom: Me too. Uhm, ____, sweetie, I already fixed their room. Show them their way so they can rest. I bet they're jetlagged.

You: Sure mom! *turn to Alexa* So, come on.

You helped them with their luggage. You went upstairs. Weird. Greyson's very quiet. He was supposed to be talkative and all like Alexa, but no. He seems nervous. You just shrugged the thought though.

You: Uhm.. So, Greyson, this is gonna be your room.

Grey: Oh. What about Alexa?

Alexa: I'm gonna be staying at her room.

Grey: Okay?

Alexa: Where's your room ____?

You: Next door.

Alexa: Ok. I'll leave you two here. I'll put my things in your room.

You: I'll help you.

Alexa: No. I can manage.

You: But--..

Alexa: Make Greyson comfortable in his room. *smiles*

"Comfortable?"

Before you can answer, she storms out of the room. Leaving you and Greyson in an awkward silence. The air suddenly grew thick. You can’t breathe.

"Oh My God! What to do?"

GREYSON'S POV

Nice Alexa! What am I gonna do now? We just can't stand here without talking. But I'm freaking out! I dunno what to say to her.

Grey: Uh.. ____..

You: *looks at Grey*

Grey: Where's your boyfriend? "Damn! What kind of question is that Greyson? Stupid me! Ugh!"

You: I-I-I don't know. H-he must be out there s-somewhere.

Grey: Oh. I see. *fake smile*

You: Umm. I-I'll go ahead now so y-you can rest.

Grey: Uh. Sure.

She turned her back to me and was about to leave, but my instinct told me something. I immediately grabbed her wrist, pulled her and hugged her. I should've done this at the airport but I'm a chicken. Yeah. I hugged her tightly as I can.

You: Greyson..

Grey: Atlast… I met you.

YOUR POV

The warmth of his hug made me comfortable. The feeling is unexplainable. This is insane! I can feel his heartbeat. But why in the world is he hugging me?

You: Uh… Yeah… M-me too.

You were about to hug him back when you felt he slowly loosened his arm.

Greyson: Uh.. I should’ve not done that. Your boyfriend—

You: No.. It’s okay. It’s just…

Greyson: I’m sorry.

He was staring deeply into your eyes. Like, he wanted to say something. You open your mouth to speak but, no voice came out.

Greyson: If you wouldn’t mind YN, I wanted to rest? Maybe, let’s just talk some other time.

Then, he turn his back to you. Greyson, I dont know what you are doing to me. This is crazy!

You: Okay. J-just call me when you n-need something.

You walked out of the room and breathe heavily. Greyson Chance, your idol, the boy you’re inlove with, is now staying at your house. Ian doesn’t know anything about this, since they just arrived. Even Amber and Patricia.. Im sure theyll freak out.

~~

A/N: Short...... and kinda crappy. I'm sure you hate me. Sorry.