Chapter 8

I'm smiling while writing this part. I hope you would smile too while reading this. :) #MuchLove

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*IN YOUR ROOM*

Patricia & Amber: *screams so loud*

You:Sshhh. *covers their mouths and smiles*

Patricia:You saw him ? I mean, he talked to you ? *widens eyes*

You:*nods*

Amber:Love is in the air . *hugs herself*

You:Imagined ?! I'm friends with Alexa and I talked to Greyson last night ! *soft scream* I am so blessed.

Patricia:Yes dear. Indeed. *smiles*

You:Greyson even told me he wanted to talk to me. He said he'll---.. *pause* Wait a minute. *grabs phone and like checking something*

Amber:What?!

You:He really did ! *screams*

Patricia:Did what? *grabs your phone*

You:Hey. *grabs back* He send me his Skype ID ! Would you believed it? I thought he's kidding, but.. *screams*

*THE DOOR OPENS*

Mom:Why are you all screaming? *raises eyebrow*

You:Uh. Nah. We're just watching Horror Movie. *smiles*

Mom:Watching? Horror Movie? Where? I bet not on TV. It's turned off.

You:Ahh.. W-we are..

Patricia:Greyson Chance just asked your daughter to go out with him!

Mom:Whaaat?

You:No Mom. You're not gonna believed her, right? We are just having some girl talk here. You know, teens always do. *fake smile*

Mom:Is that so? *raises eyebrow*

Amber:Yes Mrs.____ .

You:See? So you go down now. *smiles* Bye mom.

Mom:Ok. *closes the door*

So you continued to talked about what happened last night. Butterflies on your stomach won't stop.

Suddenly, you received a DM. Upon reading the message, you just felt like drowning. Drowning from happiness.

"Hey. You on? Add me on Skype. Let's talk. :)"

It's Greyson Michael Chance !

Greyson's POV

Grey:*smiles* What am I doing? Why did I messaged her? *shakes head*

Your POV

You screamed suddenly. Jump off your bed. You're like a child. Your friends raises their eyebrows. You get your laptop.

Amber:Young lady, what happened?

You:Secret. *laughs*

Patricia:We're friends, hello?

You:K. So, *deep breath* Greyson wanted us to talk on Skype. Now.

Patricia and Amber looked at each other and as expected, they screamed. SO LOUD.

You:Quiet! Please. Ssshhh!

Amber:Oops. Sowwy. *giggles*

Patricia:What are you waiting for? Log in to Skype now !

You:Ahh. Yes. Yes.

Your heart is racing. Beating so fast as you add Greyson to Skype. Beats more faster when he confirms you.

You almost screamed when he's calling you. Video Call. You answered. Yessss. He's there. Smiling. Messy hair, gray jacket, white shirt. It's him. Your Greyson Michael Chance.

Grey:Hi ____ ! How are you ?

You:H-hey. I-im good. Great a-actually. *smiles*

Grey:You're sttutering again. *laughs a little*

You:S-sorry.

*on background*

Amber:What? What did he say?

Grey:*raises eyebrow* Who are you with?

You:*bit your lower lip* Uhm..

Amber:*puts her face in front of the camera* Hey Greyson! I'm Amber. ____ 's friend.

Grey:*laughs a little* Oh hey. What's up?

Amber:Great. We're with our other friend too, Patricia. *pulls Patricia*

Patricia:Hello ! *smiles*

You:Greyson, sorry for these two dorks.

Grey:*laughs*It's alright. I think they're nice.

Where this conversation would lead? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please comment what you think about this part. :) Thank You for reading.