Chapter 15

YOUR POV

After talking to Alexa on phone, you stare at Greyson's poster in your room. You don't know why, but there's something that tells you that you feel something for that boy. Something special and something that I, the writer, couldn't explain. You shook your head, "___, calm down. You're just fangirling. Yes. FanGirling. That's the right word to describe what I'm feeling for you, Greyson" , you thought.

You were on that case when Amber interrupts you.

Amber:Hey! Earthling? What did Alexa told you?

You:Nothing. She just asked how am I doing. *half smile*

Amber:Then what is the "Rival Thingy" I heard?

You:Ohh. She told me that ridiculous thing. Ian is Greyson's rival on me! Crazy right? *fake laugh*

Amber:That isn't ridiculous ! See? Even Alexa noticed that Greyson feels something special for you. Wake up!

Patricia:Yes ____ . Follow your heart.

You:Ugh. Stop it. Shut up.

Amber:*sigh* Fine. Whatever. I'll just let you face the consequences of your doings.

You:*wondering* Change topic.

The whole night, you did things that are done in a sleep over. Pillow fight, movie marathon, food trip. Amber and Patricia are best bestfriends you would ever have.

It's 2:00 o'clock when your besties decided to slumber. When you heard them snore, you smiled. You remembered your phone. Uh-oh. You haven't read Greyson's msgs. and haven't heard his voicemails. You immediately find your phone.

Inbox:

"Hello ____. I'm going to sing for my lovely fans here in ____. Wish me luck?(:"

"I want to hear your voice. I'll call you."

"Why are you not answering my calls? Are you busy?"

"Sweetheart, call me when you read this."

"I just finished performing. Still busy? Answer my calls please."

Voicemails:

"___ . Greyson here. Uhm, call me as soon as you heard this."

"I wanna hear your voice before I perform. I need inspiration, you know. *laughs* So, call me back please?"

"_____ . Let me hear your voice. Answer please."

You choked after you read and heard his messages. You felt guilty. Out of nowhere, you dialled his number.

Grey:Hello? I'm busy now. Just call me later. K, bye. *hangs up*

You:W-wai---... Ugh! *messes hair* He didn't let me explain. Ugh! Whatever. I'd rather sleep.

Greyson's POV

Grey:Did I do the right thing? Gosh! *slaps face* Greyson! What's happening to you? What if she wanna talk to you? Next time, do right thing. Ugh!

He doesn't know that Alexa's there. Hiding from the door.

Alexa:Oh brother. Admit it. You're inlove. *giggles*

The next morning..

Mom:*knocks at your room* Wake up the three of you! It's almost lunch time.

You:*rubs eyes* Fine mom!

Mom:Head downstairs so you can eat.

You:K.

Mom:*leaves*

You:Amber, Patricia... Wake up!

On the dining..

Mom:What's your plan today girls?

Amber:Boy hunting!

Dad:What? *widens eyes*

Amber:Oops.. Just kidding Mr. ____ .

You:Shut up Amber.

*Doorbell rings*

Mom:I'll get it. *stands up and head to the door* Oh, hey Ian. Yes, she's here. She just woke up. *laughs a little* Come.

Your heart didn't skip a beat. Uhh. You're getting used to it.

Ian:Uh. Hi ____ . *wide smile*

You:Hi. *half smile*

Patricia:Hello, Ian? We're here too. *sarcastic*

Ian:Ahh. Y-yes. Hi Patricia! Hi Amber! I missed you two. *gets near to Amber and Patricia and hugs them*

Amber:Hi Ian! We missed you too. *smiles*

Mom:Finished your meal now and go wherever you want. *laughs a little*

You:You sure mom? *curls eyebrows*

Mom:*nods* Ian's with you. I don't have nothing to worry. *smiles* Right, Ian?

Ian:Yes, ma'am! *smiles*

After eating, the three of you head upstairs. You took a bathe, change clothes, fix yourselves. The three of you planned to go to the mall, with Ian, of course.

At the mall...

Ian:So, where'd you guys wanna go?

Amber:Arcade!!

Patricia:Yes, yes. Arcade!

Ian:____ ?

You:Arcade. *half smile*

Ian:Ok.. Leggo!

You, Ian, Amber and Patricia enjoyed the day. Arcades, Starbucks, Window Shopping. It's 6:00 pm when you decided to go home.

You:We're here mom, dad.

Mom:How's the day?

Amber:Great Mrs. ____ ! Enjoy.

Dad:Ian, thank you for taking care of the girls.

Ian:No problem, Mr. ____ .

Mom:Ok. Head upstairs. I'll call you when dinner's ready.

Ian:I'll go ahead.

Mom:No. No. Eat your dinner here.

You:Yes, Ian.

Ian:Ok.

You headed upstairs. You were all tired.

Paticia:Ahhhh. What a tiring day we had!

Amber:Yeeeees! OMG.

Your phone rings..

You:*picks up* Hello?

Voice:Let's Skype! I wanna meet your boyfie!

You:Alexa?

Alexa:Yes! Let's Skype now, k? Bye. *hangs up*

Ian:Alexa?

You:Yes. Greyson's sister. She wanted us to Skype now. *gets laptop*

Ian:Greyson?

Amber:Greyson Chance.

Ian:The singer?

Pat:Yup!

Ian:___ , you're friends with Alexa?

You:*nods*

~~

A/N: Shitty and boring chapter. Sorry. :(