Chapter 3

After hearing the news, you can't stop smiling. The whole day, you're energetic. At last, you can see the love of your life, GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE.

At home...

You: *excited voice* Mom! I'm home!

Mom: Hey dear! *kisses you on the cheek* How's school?

You: Great! Guess what?

Mom: You topped the class?

You: No. Silly. *laughs* It's Greyson!!

Mom: *raises eyebrow* What about him? Did he just asked you to marry him? *laughs*

You: *laughs with her* I wished ! But no, seriously. He's coming here in our country! *screams*

Mom: I know..

You: What? How co---..

Mom: MTV. This morning.

You:Aha! That's it! Why didn't you tell me ? Did you know that I lost half of my allowance because of it! *pissed*

Mom: I thought I would surprise you.*hugs you* You're so cute when you're pissed, you know. *laughs a little*

You:Uh.. Mom... *hugs back*

That night, you went online. You started tweeting about Greyson's tour. You can't stop talking about it. Suddenly, you noticed that Greyson's sister, Alexa, is online too.

Of course, you made the first move.. You tweeted her.

@yourusername: I can't wait to see Greyson here in our country, @AlexaChance. I hope you would come too.

You're not expecting a reply, but she did reply.

@AlexaChance: @yourusername Yes! I'm coming with Greyson. We can't wait too. Very excited.

You fangirl for  moment before typing a reply.

@yourusername@AlexaChance GREAT! I can't wait to see the both of you. Thanks for the reply Alexa. Appreciated.

@AlexaChance@yourusername You're welcome!

@yourusername@AlexaChance You're so nice, Alexa. I hope we can talk more often. :)

@AlexaChance@yourusername Haha!Sure! Thanks!

Oh My Gosh! I'm talking to my future sister-in-law.

@yourusername@AlexaChance  You're welcome.Please tell your brother to be nice as you. ;D

@AlexaChance: @yourusername Haha. He's nicer than me actually. Just feel like talking to people now.What's your name btw?

@yourusername@AlexaChance I'm YN. Hope you're glad to meet me. lol

Unexpectedly, you and Alexa kept exchanging tweets. You talked about different topics, your country, culture, everything under the sun. She even said that she'll tell Greyson to follow you, since he's not yet following you.. Now, you're just OVERJOYED. :DD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please tell me what you think. Thanks! <3