Chapter 18

Your POV

After the incident with Ian, you can't sleep. Confusion washed all over you. You've got problem with Greyson, and now, Ian. Life's getting harder until...

Your phone beeps, indicating a new message. And your jaw, dropped after reading the text. Your heart's thumping like crazy as butterflies errupted in your stomach. Your eyes sparkle and the smile on your face is a lot genuine. Sweeter.

You:*reads* I miss you.. I miss you.. I miss you.. Oh My Goodness Gracious Grey ! *starts typing back*

I Mis

You:*pause* Wait, is this message really intended for me? What if, not? OMGrey. *deletes and types again*

Greyson?

You:Phew! *rubs face* Please reply that it's for me.. Please.. Plea-..

You suddenly heard your ringtone. Greyson?

You:OMGrey! *answers* Greyson?

Grey:____ . H-hi..

You:H-hi.. Uh.. Uhm.. I'm..

Grey:It's for you.

You:W-what?

Grey:The text. I miss you.

You don't know if it's because you haven't talked to him for like ages, but his voice has something. It's like, speaking with love and care. And yearning. Or, maybe, not really.

Grey:_____ ? Uh. I'm sorry. I know you have a boyfriend, but uh...

You:I missed you too. *closes your eyes* Sorry Ian.

Grey:As your idol?

You:No. As you. As the boy who makes me smile for doing nothing, who makes me blush in just one smile, who makes me stutter everytime and as the boy who makes me fall effortless.

Grey:F-fall?

You: Oh ____! What have you told him?!"Uh.. N-nothing.. Don't.. Don't mind what I said. It's getting late now Greyson, I'll hang up. B-bye.

Grey:Wait... I wanna know what you--..

You:Don't mind what I told you. Erase. Erase. Bye. *hang up*

Grey:He--... *dial tone* Crap!!

You:Oh My Gosh! *looks at the mirror* I'm blushing. What did I just do ? And why does he miss me?

That's the question that keeps haunting your mind til you fell asleep.

Greyson's POV

Grey:Crap! Crap! Crap! Don't tell me I heard her wrong?! She just told me she has fallen for me. I need to find it out as soon as possible.

~~

Days passed.. It's Friday.. Greyson's concert at your country will be tomorrow. You're too excited, but at the same time, nervous. You're thinking what would happened if you see each other, face to face.

Your POV

You and Greyson didn't forget about the last conversation you had on the phone. The conversation where he told you he missed you and where you told him that you've fallen for him. After that convo, the two of you didn't talked again. Strange, but he didn't contact you after that. You know what he's doing though cuz of Alexa.

"Yay! I'm seeing you today! Meet us at the airport please?"

Text message from Alexa. Obviously, she wants you to welcome them at the airport. You can't say no to her. You've just got one really big problem -- how to face Greyson. You think, "Would I act normal o like a crazy fan?".

"Ok. I'm coming. Don't want to missed your arrival. :)"

You replied to Alexa's text. "I can do it.", you told yourself. It didn’t take much time for Alexa’s reply.

"Thank you! Greyson's excited than me. He wants to see you badly! Haha. Seriously."

You smiled at her message. Silly. Excited? Greyson? Greyson's excited to see you? Impossible. He didn't even contact you since then. You decided to call Alexa.

Alexa:Hey! I'm excited to see you. *laughs*

You:Me too. Like, I'm having goosebumps all the time now. What worries me is the fans! What if they kill me when they knew that I'm friends with you?

Alexa:*laughs*Don't worry. Greyson's here to protect you. *teasing voice*

You:Alexa!

Alexa:What? People should know that you're a couple.

You:We're not.

Alexa:Not yet. But soon. *giggles*The two of you are just pretending you don't love each other. Be true to yourselves guys!

You:*sighed* I have a boyfriend, remember?

Alexa:You don't love him.

You:Alexa! How can you say that?

Alexa:Cuz it's the truth. Be honest ____ . Follow your heart. K? Bye. See you later. *hang up*

You:Alexa! Ugh! Should I still go to the airport? After what she told me? Gosh! I don't love Ian? *shakes head* No. I love him. Period!

~~

A/N: Seems like someone is in denial. Hmmm. What do you think with this one? Sorry, btw, for the late update. I was kinda busy. And I'll get more busier because school's next week. Yay! Note the sarcasm. -.- FML. So, expect late updates. I'M SORRY. :(

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl