Chapter 25

A/N: This is dedicated to her because she told me I'm inspiring her in writing stories. *blush* Those words means a lot to me. Being an inspiration of someone, is like really a great achievement. So, thank you so much girl. Keep swaggin'.

AND, bbybunches, thank you for waiting for this chapter. I know some of you grew tired, I can't blame you. But to those who waited, my sincerest thank you to you lollipops. I haven't started writing Chapter 26, tbh. -.-" Sorry for that. And, yeah. I dunno what will happen next. =.= I hope you like this! Enjoy my lovely unicorns. :*

-Khim xo

~*~

YOU

I blinked and rubbed my eyes to reduce the blurriness. I tilted my head to the side and Alexa wasn’t beside me. Did they left without waking me up? I immediately sat up and I sighed in relief when I saw Alexa’s suitcases. It was piled up. It’s not the usual messy suitcase. They’re really leaving, I guess. I felt my chest hurt. Is this what I get for following my heart? I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand. I heard the door opened, and Alexa came in.

Alexa: YN. *walks towards you*

You: Alexa. *tries to smile*

Alexa: *sits on the bed* I tried to convince him again but… he won’t listen. I’m sorry, YN. *hugs you*

You: No. It’s okay.

Alexa: *pulls away* Come down. So you can see Greyson before we leave.

You: I don’t think I can face him. *looks down*

Alexa: Come on. He might change his mind when he sees you.

You: I don’t think so.

Alexa: I told you last night, right? He loves you. And he’s leaving because he’s hurting.

You: *holds Alexa’s hand* I love him too. Tell him, I’m sorry. I’m really, really, really sorry.

Alexa: It’s better if you tell him that yourself.

You: But—

Alexa: No buts. It’s your last chance. If you didn’t do it, you might not see each other again. He’ll be miles away.

You: *stares at Alexa*

Alexa: I’ll tell him you want to talk. Fix yourself and come down, kay?

You: *nods*

I remembered my conversation with Alexa last night.

FLASHBACK

Alexa: Greyson packed his things. He told me we’re leaving tomorrow. He also told me that he saw you and Ian hugging in front of the house.

You: You’re leaving? I thought… I thought you’ll be staying for a few more days?

Alexa: That’s what I thought, too. But YN… *stares deep into your eyes* he was hurting.

You: *confused* H-hurting? Because of what?

Alexa: YN.. It’s too obvious. It’s because of you.

You: M-me? *gulps*

Alexa: And Ian..

You: Ian? A-Alexa… Can you explain it further? I… I don’t get it.

Alexa: *sighs* He loves you.