Chapter 5

Gonna be exciting. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night you went online again, and as expected, Alexa's online too. You started the convo.

@yourusername: @AlexaChance Thank You so much. Greyson followed me. Tell him thanks too. Loveyou both!

@AlexaChance: @yourusername: You're welcome. We're friends now. haha

@yourusername: @AlexaChance Aww.:)) I wish I could meet you. Wanna talk to you in person.

And, SOMEONE tweeted you...

@greysonchance: @yourusername You're welcome. I can't say no to my Alexa. (:

Upon reading the tweet, you frozed. You can't even move your hands to reply. Babe, GREYSON CHANCE TWEETED YOU!

You: Shocks! This can't be happening. Why am I so lucky?

@yourusername: Am I blind? Did you, @greysonchance, just tweeted me?

@greysonchance: @yourusername"Yes sweetheart. And I supposed you're not blind? You can tweet. haha (:"

She called me sweetheart! *screams on mind*

@yourusername: @greysonchance OhMyGrey!!! Thank You Greyson. <3 Tell Alexa if I could hug her right now I would.

@yourusername: @greysonchance She just made me happy. You just made me happy!! :DDD

@greysonchance: You'd hug Alexa? What about me? Haha! Just kitten!

@AlexaChance: YN, my brother can sometimes be an addict. haha

@yourusername:  @AlexaChance  I know Alexa. Haha! Thank you to the both of you. I can't believed you're talking to me! :)

@AlexaChance:  @yourusername Enough with the thank you's. haha. Check your DM

Even wondering, you checked your DM.

"Do you have Skype?"

It's Alexa. For a moment, you thought it's Greyson.

YOU: Yes. What about you? Can I add you?

ALEXA: Sure! I'm about to get your Skype ID actually. Here's mine, alexachance123

YOU: Is that so? Alexa, can I ask you something?

ALEXA: Sure.

YOU: Why are you talking to me? I'm curious.

ALEXA: Why? I just felt something towards you. Something that I can't explained. Weird? Haha. I know.

YOU: Yes. Weird. haha! But, thank you, Really.

ALEXA: Another thank you again. haha! You're very welcome. Can't wait to meet you. Greyson's excited too.

Your chat went on until midnight. Again, YOU FELT LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE. Talking to Alexa, and a little bit with Greyson, WOW. Just wow. ;)

-TO BE CONTINUED. (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please vote, become a fan, and leave comment. Thanks!