Chapter 22

A/N: Before anything else, I would want to apologized for slow updates. I am actually running out of ideas for this story, plus, I am working on the sequel of Hired As Your Girlfriend (Check it out, if you haven't read it. :>) that I'm planning to post on September, plus, I am a student; a college student. So, my schedule is kind of tight. If you're still interested in this story, please let me know. In case you still are, please bear with my slow updates. Or, if I only have two-five readers, I'll just choose to take this story down.

Please understand. I'm deeply sorry.

-Khim. xo

Now, read until the end and let me know what you think.

~~

IAN

I was about to visit YN to their house, but when I passed by the Starbucks, I saw her together with Amber and Patricia. So, I entered the cafe. Seems like they’re talking about something important, because they didn’t even noticed me. As I walk to them, I heard their conversation.

Patricia: Are we gonna call Ian now?

You: For what?

Patricia: So you can tell him everything.

Oh.

Ian: Tell me what?

The three of them turned to me, looking surprised.

Ian: Hello! *waves and smiles*

You: *stands up* H-hi. Ian. What are you doing here?

Ian: Uh, I was about to visit you. But, I saw you here so, I went here. So, what are you going to tell me?

You: Uh.. Uh..

Amber: *stands up* YN, I think we should go now.

You: Amber?

Patricia: *stands up* Yeah. Ian can take care of you.

These girls are creepy. But, I think, I know what YN would say to me. It’s about her feelings for me. I’m not dumb. I knew all along, she doesn’t love me anymore. I guess, I’m just stupid; because, I don’t want her to leave me. I love her. Yes, we grew apart for a long time, but that didn’t stop me to love her even more. It just sucks that, when I came back to her, she doesn’t love me anymore. And that’s because of Greyson. I’m not mad. I fully understand her. It’s my fault. Now, all I’m waiting is for her to say that she doesn’t love me anymore. Then, I’ll let her go—even though it would kill me.

Patricia stood up and walked over to YN. She whispered something and YN smiled but she seemed to have a glint of sadness in her beautiful eyes, I used to admire.

Amber: Ian, we’re leaving. *taps my shoulder*

Patricia: Take care of YN, okay? *smiles*

Ian: Okay. Take care you two.

After Amber and Patricia left, I turned to YN. She was looking down. So, she didn’t want to see me, huh? That hurts.

Ian: So, YN. What do you want to say?

You: Uh..

She didn’t look up. I walked over to her and lifted her chin.

Ian: Look at me, YN. Please.

You: I-Ian.

Ian: So, tell me. What is it? I won’t get mad. I promise.

You: *breathe deep* Can we talk about this… in the park?