Chapter 12

Last chapter for todaaaay :))) LoveLots~ <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came. It's Saturday. No classes. The moment you opened your eyes, you reached for the alarm clock. It's 8:15. You remember what happened last night, the conversation. Ahh. Feels good. That leaves a smile on your face. You rubbed your eyes and find your phone. 6 missed calls. 5 messages. 2 missed calls are from Greyson, 1 from an unknown number, and 3 from Amber.

You read the messages..

Greyson:

"Are you sleeping now? Okay. (: Goodnight doll."

"And, see you in Greyland. "

You smiled. Greyson's being sweet. That gives you thousands of butterflies in your stomach. You read the remaining messages.

Amber:

"____ ! Wake up ! Guess who's back?"

"Hey. You wouldn't believed who's here! Message me back as soon as you received this, k?!"

Unknown number:

"Aye ___ . I'm coming over to your house. I wanna see you."

"I missed you so much. :)"

You completely bamboozled about what Amber is talking about and the unknown number ! Who could it be? You heart beats faster. Then someone's image came up to your mind when thinking who is that unknown number. Could it be....

Mom:*opens door* Sweetie, wake up. He's here. Looking for you.

You:W-who ? Don't tell me its...

Mom:Ian.

You:*you dropped your phone* What is he doing here? *you startled, tears are ready to fall*

Mom:He wanted to see you. He kept his promise dear. Now, go fix yourself. He's waiting down stairs. Don't make him wait too long. *smiles*

You:K Mom. *fake smile*

Mom:*leaves*

You:*cries* He's here. I should be h-happy. Yes, that's it. *wipes tears* I'am happy. *gets up and starts to fix everything*

As you head down, you can't explain the feeling. Your mind says you should be happy, but your heart says something. Why?

Dad:Hey sweetheart. This fellow is looking for you.

You:*looks at Ian* 'Gosh. Why so gorgeous?' K.

Dad:I'll let you talk now. Me and your mom are just going in the garden. *looks at Ian* Take care of her.

Ian:Yes uncle. You know me.

Dad and Mom:*leaves*

You:W-why are you h-here?

Ian:*stands up and hugs you* Gosh. I missed you so much ____. You don't know how much I suffer while I'm away. *hugs you tightly*

As you hear those words, you tried to find something in your heart. There is excitement, but the love. Where is it? Why can't you feel it? Why can't you feel the same feeling you used to feel whenever you're with this guy. Why?

Ian:*lets go and holds your shoulders* Why? Aren't you glad I'm back? *eyes are weak*

You:I-im glad. I missed you too. *hugs him*

Ian:*smiles* I love you. You still love me right?

You:Y-yes. O-of course. Nothing c-changed. *fake smile*

While you're hugging him, picture of Greyson popped out your mind. Weird.

Ian:*kisses you on the cheek* Great! There's a lot we missed. I'd spend the rest of the day with you. Just with you. *smiles*

You:(That smile. I used to melt whenever he gives me that kind of smile. Where's the feelings?) *looks straight to him, tryna find emotion*

Ian:Why love? Anything wrong?

You:Nah. I guessed, I just m-missed you so much and all I wanna do is to stare at your face. *fake smile*

Ian:Let's sit. I have tons of stories to tell you. This is exciting. *laughs a little*

Again, you gave him your fake smile. You were about to sit when your phone rings..

"Amby is calling..."

You:Wait. I'll have to take this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun, dun, dun ! :) How could Ian affect the lovestory between you and Greyson ? Eeeee. Excited. :"""] PLEASE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN. Thanks! :))