Chapter 2

While you're heading to the cafeteria, you can't stop thinking about what Patricia and Amber would be saying. GREYSON CHANCE , you thought. Hmm.. Probably, it can be something about him. You smiled..

You reached the cafeteria. Patricia and Amber started to order foods. And of course, you'll be the one to pay. You sighed. You walked to the corner of the cafeteria, "Best place to sit" , you thought. Your BFF's took so long to order, and when they came back...

You: *widens eyes* What the ?! Did you guys forgot to eat a few weeks ago?! Where are you going to put all those?

Patricia:*rolls eyes* Don't worry sweetheart. *holds tummy* This tummy is not on a diet.

Amber:*laughs* Mine too ! *raises hands*'

You:*raises eyebrow* I don't know why I became friends with you. Seriously. *laughs* So, spill the beans. What's on MTV ?

Patricia:Well... *looks at Amber*

Amber:Well... *looks at Pat*

You:C'mon guys. Don't tell me you tricked me! I'd kill the both of you! You got those snacks for free because of my allowance!

Amber:*laughs* You're silly. Go Pat! Tell our dearest Mrs. Chance.

Patricia:*looks straight into your eyes* Well babe, MTV announced the list of countries that's in for Greyson Chance's concert tour.

You:And???? *holds Pat's hands*

Amber:And... We're on the list! *slightly screams*

You:*stood up and scream* OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREY!!

Patricia:*laughs a little* Calm down YN. I know you've been waiting for this, but you don't wanna make a scene don't you?

You:*looks around* Oh! I'm sorry people. *bows* You can continue your agendas now. *sits down* You're not kidding Amber, aren't you?

Amber:Nah-uh. You can double-checked it on Greyson's website. *winks*

Patricia:You can finally see him. I mean, WE !

You:*still surprised*

Patricia:Hey! *claps her hands in front of your face*

Amber:OMG! Patricia! Did she just die?

Patricia:Hey YN! Wake up sweetie! *shakes your shoulders*

You:Oh. Yeah. I'm awake! Just shocked, you know what I mean. *smiles* That's AWESOME!

Amber:IKR? *winks*

You:Thanks for telling me. *hugs them and started to cry*

Patricia:Hey, you! Don't over react.

You:I can't helped it! *sniffs*

Amber:Stop the drama. Let's eat these...

You:*wipes tears and smiles*

-- THE BELL RINGS --

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I know it's kinda boring. Please forgive me. I promise to make this more exciting. Be easy on me. ;)) Ciao!