Chapter 10

I'm so sorry if this chapter took so long. I'm freakin' busy. I'll write three chapters today, so I can make it up to my readers. LoveLots <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

You didn't noticed your mom. She's behind Patricia and Amber.

You:Uh. Nothing. *sweet smile*

Mom:Nothing? Is it about Greyson?

You:How'd you guess? *raises eyebrow*

Mom:I know you a lot daughter. *smiles* So tell me, us, what happened. I heard from these two you were Skyping with Greyson? How?

You:Patricia!

Patricia:What? *innocent look*

You:Amber!

Amber:What? *smiles*

You:You two. Really.

Mom:Are you going to tell me or should I get your phone and laptop?

You:Of course! I'll tell you. Come in. *sits on bed* Faster! This is exciting.

*They entered hastily*

You:So, this is what happened...

The whole time you're telling them what happened, you're screaming in between.

Amber:He gets your number? Seriously?

You:*nods*

Mom:I need to meet this guy.

You:After a month. You'll meet him. *smiles*

Mom:I have to wait for a month? Dear, what's the use of technology?

Patricia:Yeah. Yeah. You should be with your mom the next time you'll Skype. *giggles* That'd be exciting. Mom meets the future boyfie. *laughs*

You:Future boyfie? *throws pillow at Patricia* You're ridiculous.

Mom:What's wrong with what she said? It's alright with me dear. Trust me. *winks*

You:Uh Mom. Whatever. *laughs*

After the girly convo, you became more eager to meet Greyson in person. One month left, pretty near. But for you, it's like forever.

Greyson's POV

Grey:*closed the laptop, smiles and talks to himself* That's nice one. She's really cute.

*The door opens...*

Troy:How many times do I have to call you young man?

Grey:Sorry. *smiles*

Troy:You're too busy with your girl. *smirks*

Grey:My girl? Silly. *laughs*

Troy:Why? Alexa told me about this girl who's running on your mind this past week. *laughs and taps his back* That's why you're inspired everyday.

Grey:Ugh. Alexa. *shakes heads* We're friends man. Believe me, just that.

But upon saying those words, Greyson felt something. It isn't just friends.

YOUR POV

The day went on normally. You, Amber and Patricia talked and talked and talked about almost everything. Of course, most of it was Greyson. Very funny, you're friends with Alexa and Greyson. Weird, you thought. Of all the girls, it's you. Yes girl, it's you. =)

You're laying at bed that night, still thinking about what happened. Then something interrupts...

*Phone rings*

You grabbed the phone on your bedside table to look who's calling. Unregistered number.. Upon curiousity, you answered it.

Who could it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: There. This one's boring, I know. Haha! Ciao! :*