Chapter 13

You:Hello Amber?

Amber:Gosh! He's here. I saw him ear-...

You:I know. He's here in our house now.

Amber:Oh My Gosh. So what happened? Together again?

You:I dunno. I'm confused.

Amber:What do you mean by confused?

You:I'll tell you later. You should come here with Pat. Oh wait, you should sleepover here.

Amber:Ok. Goodluck bestie.

You:Yeah. Thanks. *hang up*

Ian:Who called?

You:Amber.

Ian:That girl. Is she with Patricia? Oh. I missed those two. *smiles*

The day went on. You laughed together, you shared stories to each other. That moment you felt the feeling you were trying to find. But it's not as strong as before. Something changed. You knew it from the very beggining.

You headed to the park.. You walked their with your hands clasped together.

Ian:I missed this place ____ . We used to hang out here. *smiles*

You:*smiles* I thought you're not going to come back. I tried to be ok the first three months, but after that I'm lost. Now, I've moved on, and, and you came back.

Ian:I'm sorry. I need to obey my parents' commands. If I didn't they would make us apart forever. I don't want that. I need you ___ . I love you. *hugs you* You still love me right?

You:*hugs him tightly* Y-yes. Of course. I l-love you.

Ian:I missed it when you stutter. *laughs a little*

You:Uh. Whatever Ian. *lets go of him*

You two waited for the sunset before you decided to go home with hands clasped together. You tried to let go of his hand but he held it tightly.

At home...

Amber:Where's ____  Auntie?

Mom:She's with Ian. You know, making up the missed times. *smiles*

Patricia:I can't believed he's back.

Mom:You can wait her into her room.

Amber:Thanks Auntie!

They went upstairs and a phone rings...

Amber:Patricia, is that your phone?

Patricia:*checks phone* Nope. It might be yours.

Amber:*checks phone* Not mine either.

They looked for the phone. Your phone literally. It was on top of the bed, you left it.

Amber gets and answers the phone.

Voice:Thank God. You picked up. I've been trying to call you many times. How are you?

Amber:Uh. Who's this?

Voice:____ Is that you?

Amber:No. This is Amber. Her friend. She left her phone, she's on a date. Who's this again?

Voice:Date? Uh. Ok. This is Greyson. Just tell her I called. I-i'll hang up now. *hangs up*

Amber:Wai--... *hears the beep* It's Greyson! *checks your phone* Gosh! 15 missed calls, 3 voicemails, 5 messages. All from him!

Patricia:What? Are you serious? *grabs your phone* OMG. Why in the world he's calling ____ ? She's so lucky. Many would die just to be in her position.

Greyson's POV

He just finished performing for his lovable fans. He don't know what's happening to him, but in every song, he remembers you. Everytime he closes his eyes, he sees your image. Well, you haven't met, but there's inside Greyson that tells something.

Grey:Gosh! *runs hands through hair* She has a boyfriend?

Alexa:What? Who has boyfriend?

Grey:Nuthin' . *walks away*

Alexa:Fine. I'm gonna check ____ on Twitter, I wanna Skype with her. Wanna join?

Grey:Nah. She's busy with her date.

Alexa:Date? Ohh. *smiles* So she has a boyfriend. I wonder how he looks like.

Grey:Yeah. Stop it.

Alexa:Hmm. *walks towards Grey and whispers* I smell some jealousy over there. *laughs*

Grey:What? Jealous? No, no, no. *shakes head*

Alexa:I can see it in your eyes baby face. *smiles*

Grey:Stop teasing me Alexa. I'm not jealous. And why should I be jealous in the first place? I haven't met her.

Alexa:*sighed* You can't hide anything from me Grey. *smiles and walks away*

Grey:Whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Heeere :"""] Hope ya liked it! Become a fan please :) Thanks <3