intro.

IT ALL STARTED WITH THE ROYAL'S BABY

She's never been the goody-goody type of girl. Never been, never was. Guess it is her nature to ruin others to get what she wants and when she wants something, she always goes for the kill. What she wants, she gets. That simple. And for that ladies and gentlemen, she's bombarded with numerous intense and passionate hatred and that just fuels her to accomplish her diabolical plans. Like a gas to a fire.

Well what does she get out of this? Satisfaction.

Call her names, she won't care.

She is just your little devil with a hidden horn and tail.

Challenge her but she is always two steps ahead.

Backstab her then you are good as dead.

Maybe life bored her to the guts that is why. Or maybe there is more than she is letting on. No one knows.

But life is full of twist and turn when one day she found out that there is a life growing inside of her. Which is not even on the list of her fun time.

Everything is so messed up...

...when a man with eyes that beholds the richest specks of gold entered her life unexpectedly.

▪️▪️▪️

Just a heads up! This story is heavily UNEDITED, you will encounter a lot of errors along the way. It also contains a lot of swearing. If this irks you, then please STOP here but if you wish to give this story a chance, then you may proceed and have fun reading but make sure I've warned you. xoxo.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLEASE NO TO SPOILERS!!