Chapter 18

Hey everyone! The long awaited chapter is here!! We really hope you enjoy! Don't forget to tell us how you feel! -M&N

P.S: Swooning is allowed! XP

*************************************

His gaze stays there for a minute, and I involuntarily part my lips. He inches closer till I can feel his nose on mine, then he closes the gap between our lips in one swift move. His lips crush my lips longingly, passionately, demanding every taste and every bite. His hands move down my back, and he pushes me backward till I’m lying on the couch and he’s on top of me. He knocks down the popcorn bowl, and I laugh,      “Ace,”

“I don’t care,” he says, panting. He hovers on top of me, and I feel myself reddening to an out-of-the-ordinary level because of his lustful gaze. He looks like he’s minutes away from devouring me. He kisses my lips again, his tongue moving in harmony with mine. I can feel his blissful minty taste all over my mouth. I have to suppress a lot of moans from escaping my lips. His lips leave mine and I whimper in disappointment; I know he notices it when he smiles at me and make his way down to my neck, tracing kisses all over it. This time I fail at suppressing the moans. A couple of moans leave my lips and I shiver in pleasure as I feel his hands all over me. “Ace,” I moan and run my fingers through his black hair then make my way to his chiseled back. I’m on the verge of exploding.

He kisses my lips, shoving his tongue into my mouth and discovering every inch of it. I move my tongue into his mouth, too, feeling that I’m getting high on his touch, scent, and taste. I touch his beautifully carved abs and throw my head back in pleasure, which gives him the opportunity to plant a few kisses on my neck. I scream in satisfaction as he tightly pulls me close to him. I am now sitting in his lap, panting.

Our foreheads are resting against each other, my arms around his neck as my fingers twist his black locks around them. “God, I’ve been dying to do this since I met you.”

“That was…” I breathe out, trying to find my voice again, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

 Ace grins, “Amazing, astonishing, incredible beyond belief, and the best moment in your life?”

“That doesn’t even begin to describe it.”

We’re both smiling so wide I’m worried our faces will fall off, and when I touch his chest, and feel that his heart is pounding just as mine is, I smile even more. We lean in to kiss again, when Ace’s arm tightens around me suddenly, “Eternity, be careful.” I look at him, confused, when his eyes start fluttering suddenly. My emotions are all over the place, and then I feel it. “It’s okay,” Ace is whispering, “Just let it overcome you, don’t panic or fight it.” So I do as he says.

 A couple are fighting about something. The man is holding a cigarette, and when the woman starts pointing at it, I understand that is why they’re fighting. In an angry gesture, the man lets out a frustrated sound before throwing the cigarette in the trash bin. They start talking to a little girl, probably their daughter? The woman smiles and leans down to kiss the girl’s forehead. Then they both leave, and the girl goes and sits in front of the TV. The three of them missing a big detail: The small flame coming out of the trash bin…slowly spreading… Nonononononoo NO! This can’t be happening again! The fire engulfs the living room, and the smell of burning flesh fills my senses.

“Eternity! Eternity!” Ace is shaking me, and I am drawn back to reality. “Are you okay? Did you bleed?” I do a quick scan of my body and shake my head, “No.” I whisper. He lets out a sigh of relief, “Thank god, I was worried when you didn’t resurface—Eternity, are you okay?” His hands are cupping my face, but they’re not the reason I’m shivering all over this time. “I’m fine; the vision just shook me up a bit. Did you get the date?”

“There was a clock on the living room wall. It is the day after tomorrow, after school.” I nod, pressing my lips together, but my eyes sting with tears nevertheless. The vision hit too close to home.

 “Eternity…”

 Thankfully my phone vibrates then, and I see it’s a text from Mom. Great, so she is back and now she will be trying to make up for not being there for me at the hospital. “My mom wants me home.” I say and start to get up, missing his warmth the moment I do. “I will see you at school tomorrow.” I start to walk away, but he pulls me back to him and plants a kiss on my lips. He smiles at me as soon as we pull away, “Whatever’s gotten into you, Eternity, I’m here for you. I promise we’ll save that girl, there’ve have been worse situations and we came through, you know.”

“I know.” I smile, then I lean in and kiss his cheek, stunning him into silence.

Are you kidding me? After what we just did, it is THAT that renders him speechless? Have I really been that mean to him? Oops.

I sigh, leaning into him and breathing in his scent, as he places his arms around me and rests his head on top of mine. “I have a feeling you don’t want to go home.”

 “That obvious, huh?” I ask dryly. His arms tighten around me, “Stay with me, Eternity.”