Chpater 17

Hey everyone! Here's the new chapter! Sorry this took a little bit longer than usual, but we assure you, this is worth the wait ;) Enjoy and tell us what you think! XD  -M&N

**********************************

My phone rings as I gently pat the blush on my cheeks. I check my phone and grin when I see it’s Ace. I pick up.

“Hey, beautiful.” He says.

Oh my god he has to stop this!! “Are you gonna call me ‘beautiful’ for long?”

“Do you like ‘Infinity’ better?”

“Oh my god! You know you’re so stubborn, right?”

“You know you love me.” I can feel the smirk plastered on his face.

“What?” I fake a gasp. “No! Who’s the idiot who told you I might even like you?”

“I’m hurt.”

“God! Ace, where are you?”

“I’m standing in front of your door.”

“Then why are we still talking on the phone?” I smirk.

“I love the way you think.” He chuckles and I hang up.

I grab my bag and exit my room. I stop by the mirror in the hallway and ruffle my hair a little bit, then I go downstairs to Ace. I stop in front of the door and take in a deep breath. You can do this, Eternity! I exhale as I open the door to reveal a smoking hot Ace. He is wearing a navy blue shirt that hugs his torso and tight black jeans, and as always his leather jacket is hugging every muscle on his arms. I wonder how he’s not freezing to death in that weather. His gaze runs down my body, stopping a little longer at every curve. I am wearing a white shirt and creamy raincoat on a pair of brown pants, along with my favorite wool brown scarf and creamy boots. “You look…” Ace stares at me. “You’re hot!”

I smile shyly, take his outstretched hand, and let him lead me to his car. We settle into his car and the heater starts working. I love that heater! It does miracles. Ace pulls off and rests one hand on my inner thigh. I stiffen and almost jolt out of surprise. His touch causes shivers to erupt throughout my body and butterflies to somersault in my stomach. He seems to know how I’m feeling ‘cause he smiles secretly to himself.

God! That boy is gonna be my undoing!

Throughout the ride to his place, Ivy’s words were ringing in my head. We have never kissed before. But, we almost kissed two times. Yeah, but those don’t count; you pushed him away, Eternity. He squeezes my thigh and I fight with everything inside me not to scream in pleasure. I look at him and he nods towards a house.

“Are we here already?” I question unbelievingly.

“Yup.” He grins.

“You’re a VERY fast driver!”

“No, sweetheart, you’re a very active daydreamer; you didn’t even hear me call. Now let’s get you into The Ace’s Territory.” I look at him incredulously and laugh. I gotta admit though: I love Ace Moreno.

***

“Hey, honey, do you want popcorn?” Ace calls out from the kitchen.

“Yeah, sure.” I say as I choose from the list of horror movies he bought for tonight.

Okay here it goes: The Conjuring, Mama, Insidious, Haunt, and the Exorcist. Since I’m already familiar with the exorcism stuff, I decide to go with Insidious.

“Did you choose one?” Ace walks in and sets the popcorn bowl on the couch beside him.

“Yes.” I say and show him what I chose before I click play and go sit beside him on the couch.

“Oooh, a lover of horror movies?” He cocks an eyebrow playfully.

“I’m addicted to them!” I laugh and he joins me.

He puts his arm around me when the credits start rolling and the movie is about to begin. I took off my coat earlier, and he did the same with his leather jacket. Just the proximity of his hand to my actual flesh is setting me on fire.

We’re halfway through the movie when strange people start to appear around the house. That’s when he pulls me close to him and I cuddle into him. He starts rubbing circles on my arms when I know I can’t resist it anymore. I want him. I want him now.

I turn my face to face him and catch my breath when I realize how close we are.

“Ace..” I whisper, and he seems to have heard and understood the urge in my voice because his eyes darken and fall to my lips. 

************************************

Please don't kill us :P We promise we'll update very soon, and yes we realize that it is cruel to end it there *evil grin*