56

Dear Shu,

I had so much fun today!

You finally started sitting with my group, courtesy of Wakiya who asked you. I don't why, but I'm glad Free wasn't with us when you came. You two just don't co-exist well in my head.

Even though we were best friends three years ago, we still didn't talk personally. I don't know why. I finally mustered up enough courage though to speak to you after school.

We met up at a bus stop. I had to catch it to Toko's basketball game, and the venue was near your apartment. I was glad the bus took so long. I finally spoke to you to break the silence. Soon enough, we were talking and laughing just like old times. It was so nice and comfortable and easy, it reminded me why we were best friends. 

The bus came and we came aboard, sitting near Mum as well. I was such in a good mood that I invited you to a sleepover soon, which of course you said yes and asked me who was coming. Mum interrupted me, however.

"Everyone in the group," she said. "And that doesn't include Free."

"Why?" you questioned. 

"Don't trust him," she responded. "Hear about the rumors that go around school."

You nodded and the conversation ended as you had too much homework to come to the game. I was kinda disappointed, but I was still happy that I talked to you and we're having a sleepover. 

I wonder what you think about Free. I haven't told you personally about our relationship, but I'm pretty sure you know. Everyone knows in the school, and somebody must've told you. You started talking about Free with Mum, I felt a bit ashamed. 

Why? Three years ago we...didn't really like him, I guess. We disapproved about how he would date a girl and dump her the next week like some sort of tool. And now I've agreed to date the biggest f-boy known to this school. 

I know you're shocked about this. I'm such a hypocrite, aren't I? But I wonder, why don't you argue with me about that like Mum and Xander did? Why didn't you leave like Xander did? I don't know, but I'm glad that you're still my best friend.

- Valt

----------------------

IM SO EXCITED FOR BTS COMEBACK!!!

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 380