22

Friday evening 

Dear Valt,

Yes, I'm still going to write letters. I don't know why I put so much effort, maybe it's because I'm a perfectionist. But it helps me rant. Let it all out. 

Anyways, last night my dad told me about the news. We're moving back to America again for my parent's work. At this point, we're not sure if it's permanent or not. 

To be honest, I don't mind leaving Japan. I'm actually quite glad to leave this drama behind. To leave you behind. The whole time I was here in Beigoma Academy, it wasn't exactly happy and fun times. I came back to find you dating someone we used to disapprove of, Xander split away from you, jealousy and cheating. Somehow I got caught in the middle of it. 

I have heard the whispers around the hallways, Valt. Around the courtyards, around the classroom. They try not to be heard, whispering all together quietly. But thousands of whispers can make a shout. 

Everyone's still caught up with the Free, you, me and Lui drama. While some people ship Free and Lui, there are still people wishing for their old, favorite couple. They say it's all my fault. If I never took you away, Free would have never left you for Lui. I suppose it is a little true. But not anymore. I'm going away from this city, away from all of their poisonous gossip.

The whole day I debated whether I should tell you and the others or not. How would I break it to you? How would you guys feel? Betrayed? Upset? Would...would you even miss me? I waited for the perfect moment. But it never seemed to come. And I spent all day deciding when to tell you and everyone, that before I knew it, the stars were out again and it was the weekend. I can't wait until Monday. We were leaving on Sunday.

Only two more days left. 

--------------------------

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 327