27

Dear Shu,

I can't believe it. 

You're gone. You're actually gone. The person who I knew inside and out, the person who would always be my partner at school, the person who stuck the closest with me gone from my life. How was life going to be now? How was life before you came into my life? Oh, right. I was three. 

I didn't cry like I did when we said our goodbyes at the airport. Gosh I probably looked like a crybaby. But not this morning when I woke up. I was about to run to your apartment, say good morning and annoy you this Saturday morning. Until I realized you weren't here anymore. You were in America. 

After that realization that life wouldn't ever be normal again, I just kinda went numb. I only ate one slice of bread this morning. That's not normal. I usually eat three if I can.

I wonder how Mum deals with this sort of pain everyday. The pain that your loved one that is so close to you yet so far away from you. Dad's been going back and forth from Dubai and Singapore for a month now. At least they can see each other even if it's not frequent, and at least they can keep in touch through their phone. 

Maybe that's why I'm writing a letter on top of venting. Maybe when we're dating or even married in the future, I can give these letters that I wrote to you. But that will never happen. You're on the other side of the world now. Probably moving on with life. Probably surrounding by girls who crush on you. You've always been a topic of interest among the girls, even Nika. Unlike me. 

That's probably why I'm gay. Girls are too confusing and picky about how their guy looks. Oh well. Don't supposed you can say the same, huh? 

Forever loving you, 

Valt. 

------------------

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 322