Jonah Marais Food poisoning

Jonah's pov
"Let's go out to eat tonight." I say to the boys as they look up at me from their phones. "Let's get McDonald's." Said Jack. "No, Burger king." Said Corbyn. "Guys, how about we just go to pizza hut?" I ask chuckling at them. They all nodded in agreement. We got into the car and drove off. About 30 mintes later, we finally arrive at Pizza hut. We go inside, tell the person behind the desk what we want and go and sit down. We waited for about 15 minutes until our food finally came. "It's very slow service in here." Said Zach grabbing a slice of pizza. I nodded in agreement also grabbing a slice. About 35 minutes later, we got into the car and drove back home. When we arrived home it was 7.30pm. "Ok, I'm gonna take a shower." I said as I grabbed a towel out of the towel bin and walked into my bedroom bathroom. If that even makes sense lol. I took a long and warm shower. When I finished I grabbed my towel and started to dry off. I finally finished drying myself and got dressed. Here's what I decided to wear:

 Here's what I decided to wear:

I sat down on my bed and went on my phone

I sat down on my bed and went on my phone. About 10 minutes later, my stomach started to do flips and turns. I held my arms over my stomach in pain. Suddenly, Jack entered my room. "Jonah, are you ok?" He asked worriedly. I nodded quickly with my arms still around my stomach. "Ok. Well, do you want go come and watch a film with us? It's not a scary one." Said Jack smiling at the last part. I nodded and slowly got up of the bed. They walked out of my room, down the hallway, turned right and into the living room. I sat down inbetween Jack and Corbyn. We watched the film. About half way through the film, I started to feel a bit sick. I ignored it for a bit until I couldn't hold it in. I ran to my bedroom bathroom and leaned over the toilet and threw up. When I was finished I started to quietly cry. I put my head in my knees and cried. "Jonah, are you ok? You've been in there for about 10 minutes?" Asked a familiar voice knocking on the door. "Jonah, are you ok?" Asked the voice worriedly. It was Jack. "Jonah!" He yelled angrily and banging on the door. "Go away." I said sadly. It was silent. Until I heard the lock click open. At first, I was confused. How did he get in? Then I realised, we had a spare key. "Jonah, have you been crying?" Asked Jack gently and kneeling down next to me. I nodded slowly and put my head in my knees. "I can tell by your eyes. There all red and puffy. You look so pale too. That's not how the Jonah I know looks." Said Jack worried. "I feel terrible." I said quietly. Jack puts his arm around me. I lean against his chest. I felt so bad right now. "Come on, Bro." Said Jack helping me up. I managed to stand up, thanks to Jack and we walked out of the bathroom and into my room. "Lay down and get some rest." Jack instructed me. I did as he said and laid down on my bed. He covered me up with my duvet and kissed my cheek. In a brotherly sort of way! Before any of you start saying we're in love! I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I opened my eyes to see Jack leave my room. I slowly got out of bed. As I did, my stomach started to do more flips and turns. I ran into my bathroom and leaned over the toilet. I then threw up, again. I sighed sadly and stood up. I drank some water and washed my hands. I left my bathroom and walked out of my room and to the living room. I saw Jack and the others sitting on the couch watching tv. "Jack." I said. Jack looked over at me and quickly stood up. The boys just ignored it and carried on watching tv. "Jonah, your supposed to be sleeping." Said Jack walking me back into my room. "I can't. I just threw up." I said with tears in my eyes. " Oh, are you ok now?" Asked Jack worriedly and sitting down on my bed. I shook my head and sat down next to him. I sighed sadly and put my head in my hands. Jack puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek. I move my hands away from face and look down at the floor. My stomach started to growl. I felt a familiar feeling. I slowly got up and walked to my bathroom. This time I sat on the toilet and did my business. I just had dirrreha. I started to cry. I hate dirrreha I think it's scary. Don't even ask. I walk back into my room and sit back down on my bed still crying. "What happened?" Asked Jack worriedly. "I-I just h-had dirrreha." I replied still crying. "Lay back down." Said Jack as I did what he said. He put the covers over me again. "Try and sleep." He said as he walked out of my room. I closed my eyes and finally drifted of to sleep.

First chapter completed! I'm so proud of myself lol. Byeeeeeee.