Rival

"Sangwoo! That's not a nice way to treat someone!"

Seo-yun observed her son push down another boy on the playground. "But he pushed down the baby," Sangwoo said, lowering his head in a sorrowful manner. Seo-yun apologized to the mother of the child and goes over to see Jin.

"See! He's crying," Sangwoo says, rushing over to Jin.

Min-Seo held her son in her arms, shushing him with her claming voice. "Look, Sangwoo's here."

Jin, being only two years old, looked up at the abnormally large toddler and stopped crying. Suddenly, Jin reached out to Sangwoo--who was already reaching for Jin.

"Hi baby!" He cheered, hugging Jin tightly in his arms.

*

Jin didn't know at the time that Sangwoo cared a lot for him. After all, he was just a baby. But who knew such connection could lead to a greater relationship.

*

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Is everyone on the bus?" Questions Mrs. Lee.

The art students chosen to participate in the art competition were seated in the bus--space being an abundance with the absence of students.

"Okay, let me take attendance," she lifts up her clip board and starts glancing around the room.

"Where's Sangwoo?" She asks.

Everyone glances back and forth not knowing where he was. "That's not good," she puts the end of the pen on her chin, "we can't leave without all participates."

She looks around until her eyes land on me. "Jin, do you have Sangwoo's number?"

I froze from the sudden spotlight. "Y-Yes." Mrs. Lee claps her hands, "text Sangwoo if he's riding the bus." I nod and pull out my phone. Suddenly, a few girls behind me leap forward to position themselves behind me.

"W-What are you guys do-"

"Go one, text Sangwoo. Don't mind us," one of the girls say. The girl next to her slaps her, "act natural, this may be the only way to contact Sangwoo."

I raise a brow and turn away from them, receiving glares and groans.

-mrs. lee wants to know if your going on the bus.

I wait for a response. Then, my phone vibrated.

-im driving with my butlers. My dad didn't want me to ride the bus.

I frown a little bit and respond back.

-Okay, just wondering.

I lock my phone and look at Mrs. Lee, who was pacing back and forth between seats. "Sangwoo said he's riding in his own car."

Mrs. Lee thanks me and we are off.

_______

After a thirty minute drive, we arrive in front of a hotel. It was flashy but not too gaudy.

"Okay artists, I've already booked us in. You will be given roommates, some of you might have three people max. Also, we are sharing this hotel with Yongsan High School. Some of you guys may be roommates with them too," Mrs. Lee says.

Everyone starts groaning and begin to pack their bags.

"I hope I get to share a room with Sangwoo," says one girl behind me. "I forgot to mention that you are separated by gender," Mrs. Lee adds. The girl behind me groans and lunges her stuff on her back, carrying it out of the bus.