15. First Night With The Baby

A S H T O N ;

You had just gotten home from the hospital and you were absolutely exhausted, so you went to sleep straight away. Ashton was tired too, but he couldn't take his eyes off of his baby boy.

Your son had finally fallen asleep after hours so Ashton didn't want to pick him up in case of awakening him. He just looked at him, admired his adorable little face, the way his fists curled up in his sleep, his cute little noises that he made.

"I can't believe how much I love you, little guy," Ashton whispered, carefully placing his big finger in his son's tiny fist.

His heart swelled and tears filled his eyes, feeling so much love for the baby boy that he created with the woman he loves.

"My beautiful baby boy..."

L U K E ;

"I know you're tired," Luke murmured to the little girl, kissing her nose. "Being born is tiring right?"

He laughed to himself, running a finger over her cheek. He changed position, moving the baby girl so she was cradled in his arms. He wrapped a blanket around her, keeping her warm.

"We waited so long for you, and now you're finally here." He smiled, rocking her slightly. "I don't know if I'm gonna be a good Dad... I hope so. I have a lot to learn I guess."

"Bored of Daddy talking to you? At least your asleep huh?" He whispers, a lump in his throat. "I love you so much my princess."

M I C H A E L ;

"Mikey, you should really get some sleep babe," you murmur from the bed, half asleep yourself.

"What if something happens to her whilst we're asleep? I can't let anything happen to her Y/N," he replies, reaching his hand out to fix the woolen hat on her head.

"Nothing bad can happen to her Mikey, I promise." You smile, loving how caring he was about his baby girl. "Would it make you feel better if she slept in bed with us?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Thank you babe." He grinned, carefully cradling the baby girl then placing her in between the two of you. "I love you both so much..."

C A L U M ;

You were still in hospital, two days after giving birth to your baby girl. You and Calum were so happy and overwhelmed, neither of you had stopped crying since she was born.

"Her hair is so soft and fluffy," Calum says, running his fingers over her head. "And her little button nose is so cute, I just love her so much."

"I know, I can't believe she's the baby that's been inside of me for those nine months," you reply, laying back in bed.

"I'm gonna protect you as much as I can," Calum whispers to the sleeping bundle in the cot next beside him. "No boyfriends until you're 20."

"Cal..." You laugh, already seeing the protective side of him. "You're gonna be an amazing father."