I Love You

{56}

Theo's POV

I made sure everything was prepared for this day, my mate will officially become my co leader. It was almost time, most of the pack were seated in the fighting stadium.

I looked out into the crowd in wonder, there were so many people, more than I was used to. I had also invited The MoonKnight Pack, they were looking forward to this day more than anyone.

Today was also the day we officially merge.

I stood on the stage, waiting for my mate to arrive. The Alpha and Luna of The Imperial Pride Pack, Magnus and Kaitlyn, were seated right in front of the stage. By their side was Aiden, who had his jaw hanging in awe from how big the pack was.

Julian had just arrived, sitting by Aiden, explaining the ritual that will take place. It was just the same traditional ritual that packs do for anyone joining their pack. But of course, Aiden was unfamiliar with it. He had been a rogue his entire life.

Of course, they aren't as extravagant or as big scale as this. But this was a special occasion. My pack weren't only just welcoming a new pack member, but also a leader.

Leona had walked onto the stage, approaching me with a smile. She had helped Elisia get ready for the occasion.

She bowed and said, "She's ready Alpha."

She hurried down the steps to Julian, and sat on his lap. The sweet scent of my mate had caught my attention, immediately turning towards the source. The stadium quietened as they felt a ripple of pure dominant energy, some people couldn't help but gasp audibly.

I smirked, that's the power of your future leader.

My mate finally came into view, making me gasp from how beautiful she looked. Everyone watched her strut across the stage in awed silence. My heart rate increased considerably, I was whipped for this woman and I loved it. She looked radiant and stunning in her off the shoulder golden, ethereal dress.

It fit her perfectly, hugging her curves and showcasing that killer figure. Her neck was covered by her brown hair, tumbling down to her waist in their natural waves.

Her piercing gray eyes held mine, this woman knew what she was doing to me. The passion and fierceness swirling in those eyes had turned them into orbs of the brightest fire. She was ready to be a leader.

Her gaze moved onto the crowd before her, giving me a clear view of her side profile. She broke into a happy smile, her eyes lighting up and her features softening. I wanted to kneel before her, an action I never had the urge to do. But Elisia was something else, I just wanted to submit to her.

She held her right hand up, gave a little wave. "Hello everyone." She greeted them, her authoritative voice easily heard.

The response was a roar of applause and cheers from the packs. Of course, they already loved her; who wouldn't? I cleared my throat to speak.

"As you all know, today we will be welcoming Elisia into my Pack. We will also officially merge The MoonKnight Pack and The BlackShadowed Pack togther, we will become one!" I declared, reaching to hold her hand. She held it, bringing it higher to showcase our unity.

"You look beautiful." I told her in the mind link.

She smiled wider outwardly before replying. "Thank you, love."

I cursed myself for the mistake I said. "Actually, rather than saying you look beautiful, I meant to say you are beautiful."

She blushed at my compliment, squeezing my hand in response. "You look handsome, my heart is out of control."