THE SEQUEL

The sequel to this book is officially beginning to be released! <3

It is called 'The Hunter's Empire'

If you have not finished The Female Warrior and The Alpha yet, then I suggest you don't read any further down. They will be some spoilers, but not big ones.

It can be read as a standalone book. There will be lots of characters from this book featured in the new one, but the plot and main characters are different

Description:

Sequel to The Female Warrior and The Alpha, BUT can be read as a standalone book!

Maya Hunter, Alpha of The New Dawn Pack, is responsible for upholding the empire her powerful parents have built in the past two decades. Gaining an impressive reputation for already surpassing her mother as the most powerful female Alpha in history, she has the respect of dominant leaders.

Excluding Lucio Silvestro, Alpha of The BloodRose Clan, known for his authoritarian leadership, who despises The New Dawn Pack for unknown reasons. Having immense pride in her pack and leadership, she dislikes him for looking down at her empire. In terms of having the largest territory, most money and influence in the world, Maya's pack was second to his.

Her parents, Theo and Elisia Hunter, have worked hard to establish a relationship with them. However, it wasn't until recently that The BloodRose Clan reciprocated the same interest.

Numerous packs around the world have teamed up together to bring down the world's most powerful empires, the Hunter's Empire and the Silvestro's Empire.

Putting aside their feelings, both empires decide to temporarily work together to eradicate their common enemies. To Maya and Lucio's shock and horror, they find out that they are destined soulmates.

The more time they spend together, they slowly start to realise that they share the same unknown secret...