The End of Irene Wolf

{51}

Elisia's POV

I stood in a threatening position with my silver weapons ready in my hands. Power coursed through every inch of me, awakening my natural authority and dominance as an Alpha. 

"I, Elisa Knight, Alpha of The MoonKnight Pack, and future female Alpha of The BlackShadowed Pack, now sentence you to death for High Treason - for showcasing extreme disrespect to an Alpha." I declared, relishing in this empowering feeling. 

I watched a flicker of fear flash across Irene's face, making me smile in satisfaction. She stepped back with a defeated expression. "So you really are an Alpha..."

You bet.

I narrowed my eyes at her, looking forward to her end. "Choice of execution? Death by machete. Executioner? Me." 

I noticed Nevos and Darkness move out my way, but stayed to watch. Good, I thought. I wasn't finished with either of them, they're next once I'm done with her. They glanced at each other with a knowing expression, like they knew something I didn't. 

"Our last fight will be nothing compared to this one, and no dumb rules." I said, watching Irene get into position. My eyes lingered on her gray hair, making me scoff in amusement. To think that she had seeked out help from demons, just so she could beat me in the fight. And yet, she still lost. 

"Let's fight to the death!" She growled, drawing her long sharp knife. And with that, she charged towards me at an incredible speed. 

But she wasn't fast enough. 

I stood still, not bothering to move, watching her approach me wearing a bored expression. Confusion and wariness filled her expression once she took in my relaxed demeanour. Just as she reached a couple meters away from me, she stopped and retreated with a horrified look on her face. 

Nevos chuckled at this, finding our face off very entertaining. Irene was wearing a bewildered expression as she took me in. "No way, why is everything about you so different?"

The corner of my mouth raised at her question. "It's because I am."

I'm not the same person I was two months ago, and I loved it.

"Looks like I'm starting this fight." I commented, tired of talking. To their surprise, I fixed my hair before charging towards her. I'm planned on looking good for her death, to be respectful and all. 

I reached her in no time, skilfully swinging my machetes at her. Her eyes widened each time she tried blocking my attacks, alarmed at my strength and speed. Her gaze flickered towards the demons watching, giving me a momentary chance to get a good hit. 

I mercilessly brought my silver weapon down to her left hand, cleanly cutting it off. She staggered backwards, her shocked eyes trained on where her hand used to be. It had rolled onto the grass, stopping beside my feet.

Shit.

A loud piercing scream filled the air as she realised what I had just done. Even I was in shock, some regret seeping into my emotions. The demons regarded me with an impressed expression, making me snarl at them to drop it. 

"Y-you bitch!" She screeched, her gaze trained on the blood gushing out her wrist. "My hand, oh my God! My fucking hand is gone!"

Tears of pain and anger ran down her face as she looked up at me. "I wish you a life full of pain and misery! I curse you! I hate you!" 

All scraps of regret or sympathy I had for her, had dissipated at that very moment. I took a step forward, swung my leg back and kicked her dead hand as far as I could. She watched her hand fly past her and land into some bushes far away.