EPILOGUE: 8 Years Later.....

ALLY

Well, we did it! We made it through the long and painful but mostly exhausting treatment for my cancer. In the end, I lost both my breasts.

The one the lump was in was removed and to just make sure, he removed some from the other breast. So they are a little smaller but I didn't care. I would be free from the possibility now of the cancer returning.

In the back of my head I do know that there's always a slim chance. However, the surgery made that percentage less.

The best part of it all was Drake, Abbie and especially being there by my side through it all was amazing. I especially still can't stop laughing at the pictures we had taken with all of our heads shaved. Even Parker's cousin and her partner shaved theirs.

Things turned out much better than I thought.

We ended up liking the idea of being away from the city and decided to find a nice little place that's not too far from the city but yet it's not busy.

My hair grew back, which was nice. Parker was able to sell the company to someone else who was willing to pay twice the amount of what it was worth because the buyer felt bad for Parker and also respected him a lot. The man had even offered Parker a position to be partners with the guy but Parker turned him down as he was never wanting to do that in the first place.

I thought he would return back to modeling but he said he wanted to open up a gym instead. Which is exactly what he did and it is very successful. Even famous people have come in and famous UFC fighters.

As for me, I went to beauty school and am a freelance makeup artist and hairstylist that does business in my cute little shop that Parker had built for me. Not too far from his gym actually.

Parker and I got married two years after the treatment was done. Then a year after that, we had twins. Boy and a girl. Jack and Sally. And yes I named them after one of my favorite movie characters, Nightmare Before Christmas. Both have just recently turned five and man does the time fly by fast. I love it though.

Drake and Abbie had both gotten married a year after us and they too had a kid who is three now and then Parker's cousin and her partner were married a year ago.

We all live close by to each other and are one big happy family.

Drake got into his own business for photography and Abbie still is doing her thing with editing these days for a big magazine company.

In fact, because of both hers and Drakes pulls, I decided to surprise Parker tonight at his gym after everyone left and give him an early birthday gift before his actual birthday that was in just a few more days.

I had waited for him to walk into his office and hear his reaction to when he saw one of the gifts. It was a calendar with me in something sexy doing a sexy gesture as well and in the holidays for certain months, I dressed up also.

When the door opened, I was sitting back in his chair with my black long coat on, tied closed with my high heels on and black fishnets that I placed on top of the desk.

The moment he opened up the door and saw me, he dropped his water bottle and I tried hard not to laugh so I caught myself and smiled a little while biting my lower lip a bit.

"Baby!?!" He says with a big smile as he checks me out and starts to lick his lips in satisfaction.

"I thought I would give you two early birthday gifts." I start standing a little bit. Then I slowly walk up to him and hand him the calendar.

He quickly unwraps it and looks at it at first as though he is about to ask me who took them.

"Who.." He started but I stopped him.

"Abbie took them. Nobody else was there babe." I assure him.

"These are....Wow. I can't put this up here though." He smirks.

"I know you'll find a place for them. However, there's one more you need to unwrap." I tease while slowly starting to untie my belt around my waist and then begin to remove my jacket and as it drops to the floor he's looking at me with his jaw dropped.

I sit on the edge of his desk and lift one of my legs up a little bit to show him a little sneek peek while wearing nothing but laced black and red see through panties with a matching bra as well and begin motioning for him to come over with my finger.

He drops the calendar onto the desk that's by the door right there by the office and grabs my face and starts kissing me.

"I love you so much." He smiles.

"I love you too." I smile back at him. "Now, let's show each other just how much we love and want one another." I tell him in a  seductive tone.

He smashes his lips back onto mine and we immediately start making out while practically ripping each other's clothes off and start having great sex. It's always great really but damn, tonight was all about ravishing each other and of course, keeping our sex life still interesting.

                              The End!!

Another story is finished and is being formatted to full book version as many others are as well. Also, once again though many many many many many more stories to still come. :) love you all and hoped you enjoyed and enjoy the others! :):)