CHAPTER 3: Never Leave Drinks Unattended

ALLY

Oh my god, I can't believe I actually got the job. I was so nervous and with the few awkward moments of silence we had shared, I thought for sure he was thinking about the other girls and was gonna choose the one with the shortest skirt.

"Hey dork! How'd it go?!" My brother asks as he comes walking out of his studio.

"Good. I got the job." I tell him smiling really big.

"I knew you would!" He said excited while hugging me tightly.

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous but really excited." I assure him.

"Well that means we got to celebrate and I actually have nothing to do today so tonight we are gonna go out and have some fun!" He exclaims.

"Not to a club or anything. You know how much I hate those." I look at him.

"Oh I know I know. But it's not a club, more like a country bar that's nice and laid back. They even have pool tables which I would love to play you again and beat you." He teases.

"Okay, you're on." I say.

We then leave to grab some lunch and I finish putting a few more things away after unpacking the last of my things and then I get ready for us to head out.

He kept looking at his phone every so often and then texted a couple of times to whom I'm assuming is one of his bimbos. So I ignore it and when we pull up, it looks very welcoming actually on the outside and then once we get inside everything seems to be even better with pool tables, tall chairs and bar tables, a huge bar and dance floor.

I remind him I can't drink too much tonight and he tells me he's got it and then grabs us a beer while I grab us a pool table.

I liked coming to places like this cause I feel it's more my crowd. Especially since I prefer to wear tanks and jeans that show off my curves a little bit and relax.

I was racking up the balls and then as soon as I pulled up the triangle rack of balls and grab a pool stick, that's when I notice walking over is Drake and Mr. Upton? What the hell is he doing here? They look to be laughing at something as he walks up to me and hands me a beer.

"Here ya go sis." Drake says as he hands me a Samuel Adams.

"Thanks." I reply while taking it and start to drink it.

"So I hope you don't mind that Parker is here." My brother says over the music.

"I don't care." I shrug my shoulders and then take another drink from my beer before setting it out on the side of the pool table.

"Go ahead and break." Drake says as he sets his beer down at the bar table where Parker is sitting at watching us play as he drinks his drink.

The crazy part is he definitely looks hot as hell seeing as to how he's got a perfect fitted shirt and nice dark jeans on with his hair slicked back and tattoos all exposed. You definitely wouldn't have ever thought he was the owner of a more somewhat sophisticated look.

I can't let his hotness distract me. So I instead just chalk up my stick and then bend over and focus on the game.

When I break the balls from each other several stripes goes into the pockets.

"Guess I'm stripes." I smirk at my brother and start to make my way over by him and have him move and as soon as I begin to bend over and prepare to hit some more balls, I soon realize I might hit Parker so I turn my head and look at him over my shoulder and smile with a cocked eyebrow.

"Parker you should move bro. She's mean with that stick." He says.

"I bet." I over hear Parker say under his breath.

I quickly turn back around and bend over then hit the ball to try and keep myself from blushing at his remark.

I'm able to hit a few before I miss one and it's Drake's turn.

"Finally, shit." He teases.

We continue playing a little bit and I notice every so often that I glance over at Parker, some drunk bimbo walks up and tries to flirt with him really bad.

I then notice that when he flirts back with them, he sometimes looks at me out the corner of his eyes. Almost like he wanted me to see him looking at me.

It's ridiculous though and there's no need to get jealous or let it get to me. I know he can't be thinking the same thing he would want to do to her with me.

"I have to go to the restroom." I say and start walking off.

"Hurry up, I'm close to beating you." Drake teases me.

"Yeah, sure." I playfully roll my eyes and start walking up the few steps past the dance floor, bar and everyone else and make it finally to the bathroom.

When I come walking out, I notice Drake has already found a girl I know he will be leaving with as him and the girl are already grinding with each other on the dance floor with their arms around one another as they shove their tongues down each other's throats.

I start to head over to the pool table area we were at and notice that Parker is gone and so I figured since he left already with the girl, I'm sure, I decided I would just sit there for a few moments longer since the pool table was taken and order another drink since I have only had one beer.

So I asked the waitress if I could have a beer and when she brought it back to me, I pulled out my phone and began to look at some pictures on Instagram that my best friend had posted.

I love her. She's like the sister I never had. She's just the best all around and loves to travel. What's hilarious is how bad my brother and her want each other but neither one has the balls to say anything to each other which drives me crazy as hell because they would be great together.

The waitress hands me my drink and walks off then that's when a few moments later, I hear a familiar deep voice say something next to me.

"You shouldn't be drinking a beer that you left unattended."

Next chapter will be posted! :)