CHAPTER 18: I Have Plans.....

ALLY

After Parker drops me off, I walk in and hear some moaning coming from my brother's bedroom. Oh my god this is gross.
So I just put my earbuds in after taking a shower and getting into bed and fell asleep listening to music.

When I woke up the next morning I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and while grabbing a mug after starting the machine, I heard my brother's bedroom door open.

"You want some coffee?" I asked him although I knew he would so I grabbed him a mug already.

"Only if you're making it sexy." A familiar female voice said.

I quickly turn around and see that it's my best friend, Abbie.

"Oh my god!" I said all excited while jumping up and down as we ran to each other and gave each other a huge hug.

"Hey gorgeous!" She hugs me tightly. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you more." I tell her.

"Mhmm." She says while looking at me as though she knows something.

"Well come on. Let's sit and catch up." I tell her as I pull towards the table and make our mugs of coffee.

"You're such a dork." She laughs.

"Yes well." I say and then stick my tongue at her and we start catching up.

Then she starts asking me about my sex life.

"So? How is it?" She asks while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"I still don't have one of those." I tell her. "I would ask about yours also but I heard it last night." I say while nonchalantly sipping my coffee.

"Yeah, sorry about that." She says.

"It's cool. So are you guys dating now?" I ask.

"Yeah. We decided a couple of days ago. I was in town and we went out and realized that we both really liked each other a lot and then he asked me to be his girl and I said yes." She says.

"Wait a minute! You've been here for a couple of days and never told me?" I asked pouting.

"Aww I'm sorry but he wanted me to keep it a secret and then us tell you together." She says. "I hope you're not mad."

"Why would I be mad? I've always known you and my brother would get together sometime and besides, he needs a woman that can help keep him grounded." I chuckle.

"True." She agrees. "What about you though? Drake says that your dating your guys' boss?"

"Yeah. We are, I guess. We've only been on two dates but..." I was then interrupted by my brother walking out of his room stretching and yawning loudly just as he always does.

"Morning sis." He says as he walks over towards us and takes a seat next to Abbie.

"Good morning, brother." I reply.

"How was your date last night?" He asks.

"It went good." I smiled.

"Good." He says before yawning again. "Oh so, by the way, Abbie's gonna go with us to the concert tonight."

"Concert?" I asked.

"Really? YOU forgot about Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt and..." He began but stopped as I told him I did remember now.

"Shit, I forgot." I tell him. Then I thought of a good idea. "Wait, you have four right?"

"Yeah, why?" He asks and then quickly knows why I'm asking. "Forget it. No." He says.

"Oh come on. You're gonna have to deal with me and him dating anyways. Also, I don't want to be a third wheel." I tell him.

I start to pout and then give him the puppy dog face.

"Oh come on Drake don't be a dick." Abbie says to him and winks at me.

He then rolls his eyes.

"Ugh fine. But if you guys start making out I'm puking on you both, not to mention gonna have to break his hand if he touches you inappropriately." He says.

"Oh stop it. You'll be too distracted by me." Abbie says to him.

They both look at each other and smile before leaning in to kiss.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go and text him." I say as I get up and head off to my room.

ME: Hey! My brother has tickets for a
Country music concert tonight with
Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt and many
others playing also.....Wanna come?

PARKER: Hi Beautiful! I'm not sure yet. I
am having dinner with someone
tonight and am not sure I will be
done before the concert starts. :(

ME: Okay. It's fine. Enjoy your dinner!

After sending the last text I started having a lot of thoughts run through my head.

Who could he be having dinner with and should I be worried?

Maybe he's having dinner with his dad or a client or somebody that I don't have to worry about. At least I hope I don't. But now I have to think of something to tell Drake so he doesn't get upset.

We all get ready for tonight and Drake was nice enough to rent a limo for tonight and while driving over there, I couldn't help but feel a little out of place as him and Abbie were making out with each other.

I had tried to text Parker and then as soon as we got there, we were walking to our seats when I decided to grab us all a couple of beers.

So I wait in line at the stand before the concert started and I looked over to my right and saw a blonde haired girl laughing at something a guy she's standing next to said who has his back turned to me. But something about him seems familiar, there's only one person I know with tattoos on his neck like those.

The guy turns and stops laughing as soon as he see's me. Oh god, I can't let him see me this upset. I think to myself as I try not to cry.

I then quickly turn around and start running through the crowd towards the bathroom but there's a long line there too and all I can hear over the loud people standing around, is Parker calling out for me to stop.

Then I feel my hand being grabbed.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
Sorry guys I didn't post chapters yesterday or the day before. (AKA cause it's midnight my time here). Had some moving to do.
:( But everything is okay now and am fully recovered from a few injuries I got due to the moving. Lol. So as a thanks for being so patient and also as a 'I'm Sorry', I will be posted another chapter of this one in the next couple of minutes along with a chapter for the other stories. And after I wake up, I will post even more. Love you all!!