CHAPTER 14: Stan's POV

REVENGE! Revenge is what I plan to give Parker.

I hate guys like him who was born with a gold spoon in his mouth and has no idea in what it's like to struggle. I know his weaknesses.

Every time we would go to a big audition together, he would always get it instead of me.

He's too perfect for the human race and nobody has ever taken him down or given him a dose of reality. Well, maybe just a little since recently I heard that his father's company is going to down. Still though, it's not enough.

That girl he was engaged to several years ago that he claims made him and I stop being friends, she was a whore first of all, anyways and also, he knew I liked her but yet she still went to him because he was more built than I.

Now that I met Ally, his new assistant that CLEARLY he is into which I have no idea why. She's curvy and not even that pretty. But this is all about winning and I know I'll succeed because I'm the only one to invest in his company.

"Sir? Here's the information on that Ally girl." My guy tells me.

I had him get all the information on Ally so that I would know what I'm working with. I have many connections as I am the best in what I do. I'm even more powerful than Parker and richer and know many people.

While flipping through the files I notice she has had breast cancer and was able to fight it. Hmm, that could be useful eventually.

While looking through the rest of her boring life, I stumble upon pictures and a few papers.

I start reading that she has been a personal assistant to someone who was very successful before and he happens to be a bigger enemy of Parker's than I am.

Things couldn't be more perfect right now. I have just been handed the perfect solution to everything.

I take out my phone and then start scrolling through my phone and find his number. Then I call.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Is this Cam?" I ask.

"Yes." He replies.

"We haven't talked in a while. It's Stan Gibson." I begin.

"Son-of-a-bitch! Why the hell are you calling me?" He asks.

"I have a proposition for you. It's good for the both of us and especially you. How would you like to get back at Parker and that assistant who put you away a couple years back?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'd say when and where?" He says.

"We'll go over all of that soon. Do know that you will be paid for doing this because you are doing me a favor as well." I tell him while lighting up a cigarette.

"Alright." He says.

"Why don't you meet me at the address that I'm about to send to you along with the time." I tell him.

"Sounds good." He says.

We hang up and as I take a puff from my cigarette, I can't help but smile in pure satisfaction as I can't wait to see Parker go down as hard as he will.

His father won't be excluded neither since he was the one who caused Cam's company to be taken down all while Ally humiliated him and gave him a bad reputation.

Things couldn't be more perfect than they are right now and revenge couldn't taste ant sweeter than it does right now.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
I decided since this is a shorter chapter than other one's, I would post it. :):)