CHAPTER 17: I Promise

PARKER

Damn I already miss being close to Ally and I had wanted to kiss her last night so badly but I didn't want to move too fast. I could tell already that she wanted me.

Then that stunt she played earlier today at the meeting KNOWING I would get pissed off and I did as the guys in the room all checked her out making me want to break their damn jaws. Then with her trying to come into my office with tea like she doesn't know what effect she has on me or why I'm upset. Which I can't believe by the way, she even remembered me telling her about that last night.

Then with what just happened moments ago and both of us sharing a passionate kiss and it being our first one, I knew that she'd confess.

For the rest of today she had purposely tried to make it difficult to concentrate. She kept bending over with her ass facing me as she picked up a pen here and there or when she brought in something I asked her to, she made sure to bend over close enough to where I could see down her shirt and at her laced black bra she had underneath.

I badly wanted to take her so many times, but decided that I can play the same game. So after I picked her up, we went to dinner and as we sat next to each other, I placed my hand on her thigh as soon as the waiter came to take our order and I had her order first though when she tried to, she found it difficult as I slowly began sliding my hand up her thigh even higher and started drinking my wine while noticing in the corner of my eye, she was blushing badly and was looking at me with plead in her eyes for me to stop but I just continued and winked at her with a smile.

Then as soon as I got closer to her panties, I could feel her starting to enjoy it and anticipate my fingers rubbing the outside of her panties, which is right when I stopped and then chuckled.

"You are an ass." She says under her breath.

"Yeah well, you're not the only one who can tease." I lean over and tell her in her ear.

The waiter then comes walking over and brings us our food and we end up having another good conversation with each other.

After dinner, we both didn't want to end the night just yet, so I suggested we go and sit by the lake.

I grabbed us a couple of blankets and then laid one down for us to sit on and then wrapped us both in the other blanket while I put my arm over her shoulders.

"Sorry, is this okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She replies. Then she leans her head onto my shoulder.

"I like it here." I tell her.

"It's beautiful. Especially with the moonlight bouncing off the water." She comments.

"You know, I have to admit that even though this is our second date, I've had a great time both nights." I confess.

"Me too." She says.

"And I want you to know that I really am serious about making this work with me and you. I know you've seen things in the tabloids and on TV and heard a lot of mostly bullshit from them all but I really haven't been in a relationship for several years and I'm trying to remember what it's like but, I just want you to know that whenever I have been with someone, I never cheated." I tell her.

I don't even know why, again, that I said that to her. But I felt like she needs to know.

"Good. Because I don't tolerate that." She says while looking at me.

I smile at her.

"Well you don't have to worry." I try and reassure her. "But you do have to know that my life isn't private, no matter how hard I try and make it. And I just want to make sure you can handle that."

I hesitate at what I just said right after I said it but it's true. A lot of people can't handle all of that.

"I know. Just as long as you always tell me the truth and don't give me a reason to question, then it'll be fine." She smiles a little at me.

"I Promise." I smile.

Then I lean forward and give her a kiss on the lips.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)