CHAPTER 4: First Day Of Training

PARKER

There was nothing to do and I wanted to go out. So when I texted Drake to see if he wanted to hang out or something, I was surprised to be honest after hearing him and Ally going out to a country bar. I didn't picture her as that kind of a girl. 

So I quickly got ready and met up with them and I have to say, I was worried I would lose it after seeing Ally in those jeans of hers that hugged her curves and ass perfectly and the tank top that did the same. Then when she began playing pool and looking over her shoulder, I thought I was going to have to leave or something.

Then what made me go crazier was when I noticed her looking jealous whenever some girl talked to me and she was watching us. This is gonna be harder than I thought to be around her.

Then after she left to head to the bathroom, I noticed she left her beer bottle on the table and the girl that was desperately trying to flirt with me pathetically left soon after and then some other girl came up to Drake and asked to dance. So I was there by myself and that's when I got up and headed over to the bar to get another drink.

When I started heading back towards the pool table room we were at, I had noticed that Ally had returned and was scrolling on her phone. Was she talking to a boyfriend or someone?

Then when I see her drinking from her beer bottle, I walk up and tell her over the music close to her ear that she shouldn't be drinking that beer since she left it unattended.

"It's a new one actually." She says.

"Well you should at least take it easy." I tell her.

"Look, no offense Mr. Upton but we're not at work so I don't have to do as you tell me." She smirks and takes another drink from her bottle and that drives me crazy the way she just said that to me.

"I'll let that slide seeing as to how I haven't sent you that email about expectations for working for me and everything yet. But FYI, in the near future when you do actually work for me, you will need to be at my service no matter what time of the night." I grin.

Before she could say anything else, I felt a pair of hands move up the back of my shoulders and the same girl from moments ago telling me to take her home came up to me.

I don't even say anything back but instead just smile and then take her hand and one last drink before we walk out.

~~~The Next Day~~~

It was really early and almost eight in the morning when I woke up and thankfully woke up to an empty bed. I'm glad we ended the night at her place and I left after she fell asleep. But fuck me, I couldn't stop thinking about Ally.

After showering and getting dressed in my business suit, I headed out the door towards the office. Hopefully she isn't drunk and shows up on time.

When I walked into the building and went through the usual routine where I say hi to everyone I pass by and then pass the annoying receptionist and make it to finally my office, I realize as soon as I take a seat behind my desk that I didn't see my now assistant and or Ally.

Then I began to hear laughing coming off the elevator and saw both of them walking towards my office and her desk. But before they could sit and get comfortable, I was about to buzz them both in when I saw Ally already walking inside my office towards me carrying a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Mr. Upton." She smiles as she sets the mug down onto my desk.

Damn she looks hot as fuck wearing a similar outfit that she wore yesterday.

"Morning." I clear my throat and thank her real quick.

"Will there be anything else?" She asks.

"No. That'll be all for now." I tell her coldly.

I really can't be distracted by her in particularly today because I have a big meeting coming up with a potential new client and needed to focus. Then again, my now assistant wasn't as fast in writing things down and since I had to get used to be around Ally anyways, I guess that she can help jot down notes for me. So I quickly buzz her in.

As she walks back inside, she comes and sits across from me on the opposite side of the desk.

"So what's this meeting about?" She asks because I know to just make conversation and to avoid anymore moments of awkward silence.

"They are interested in hearing new ideas for the future of our company. They are one of the many big potential clients that we will need." I begin to tell her.

"Okay." She says.

"Now, whatever I tell you, I need you to write it down and then create the bullet points and send it to my EMAIL before lunch today. Understand?" I tell her.

"Of course." She replies.

She then takes out her electric tablet and uses her stylus to start writing it down and then we begin.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)