CHAPTER 21: Since The First Time

PARKER

When we woke up the next morning, well, more like I was the first one, I had already gotten up and taken a shower and made some coffee along with some breakfast.

The moment I come walking into the room, I see that she's still sleeping and I can't help but look at how beautiful and cute she looks when she sleeps with that little snore.

I set the big plate of breakfast along with our mugs of coffee and climb back into bed wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and as soon as I wrapped my arms around her and started gently kissing her arm, she started to stir a little in bed.

"Mmm..." I hear her begin to yawn.

"Good morning beautiful." I tell her softly in her ear.

"Morning." She smiles.

She rolls onto her back and I look at her and smile before leaning in to kiss her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"A little." She replies.

"Good! Cause I made us some breakfast." I tell her.

She looks at me surprised and in little disbelief.

"You cooked?" She asks.

"Yeah. And I don't even do that for myself so, you have to eat it." I tease.

She chuckles a little and then we both sit up in bed and she has the bed sheets and comforter covering her from her chest down and we begin to eat.

We both sit and eat in awkward silence for a bit before one of us says something to break it.

"So, what does this mean?" She asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, we've been going out and then last night we slept together. I don't mean to be one of those that puts a label on a relationship but, I would like to know where at least this is going? If we're taking things one day at a time and seeing where it goes." She says as she begins drinking coffee.

Why do girls have to have a label? I mean, I know she's saying she isn't trying to do that but at the same time, I know that she is trying to because that's how most girls are and not to mention that I get where she's coming from. I do agree in the fact that we should have something to establish and be clear or at least an understanding of what this is.

However, I'm afraid to call it what I want to because, I don't want to get hurt again. Not many guys will admit that but then again, I'm not like most and she's nothing like any woman I've ever been with before, especially my ex. I don't see Ally hurting me.

"What do you want it to be?" I ask hoping she will tell me the same thing I am thinking.

"I don't know. I mean, if this was a one time thing and we were just having fun that's okay, but if this is something else than I think we should figure out how we should be around each other at the office." She says sounding a bit nervous.

"Well...." I begin as I take her hand and smile at her before raising her hand up to my lips and placing a kiss on it. "I'd like to think that this is the start of something. But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

She nods in agreement and then drinks a few more sips of coffee before setting it down beside her on the night stand and looking down at our hands that are laced together and then back up at me and smiles.

"Okay then. Let's try this. But I don't want others in the office to know that we are together. Or at least try not to make it so obvious." She suggests.

"Baby of course. I would never allow you to be ridiculed or judged for that. Well, at all by anyone really. Which by the way, I fired that one receptionist the other day. The one that greets people as soon as they get off the elevator and whom I was told the other day was extremely rude to you when you first came for your interview." I tell her.

"Wow." She says surprised and yet looks and sounds also grateful.

"I thought you might like that." I smiled at her.

"Well I definitely appreciate it. I was ignoring her everyday since I got the job but this does help make things a little better. So thank you." She smiles at me.

"You're welcome." I smile.

We lean in and kiss each other and then she takes a shower and we get ready for the day as I decide to take her out and us do whatever she wants to.

Damn, she's got me hooked and wrapped around her finger all ready......Well, actually, she has always had me hooked since the first day I met her.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)