CHAPTER 8: She's The First

PARKER

It's been a couple months now since Ally became my personal assistant and we seemed to be getting along.

Everything seemed to be going good. I needed to go over a few ideas that I had for the magazine we needed to have published to save the company in several months from now. So I made my way down to Drake's office studio and see what he thought.

When I got there, I saw Ally standing next to a guy who was talking to her in a flirtatious way and making her laugh.

I was already a little irritated at the fact he was making her giggle the way she was but what made things worse was the fact that he happened to be the same guy trying to buy out our company.

His name is Stan Gibson. He's the same age as me, has no tattoos and is more like a business looking guy who always thought he could charm his way through things. He always wanted to compete against me and even though that's what it takes in business such as modeling where it's a huge competition but he took it to the next level.

We used to be good friends when we both became models around the same time and then he decided to sleep with my girlfriend several times because he always wanted what I had and we have been enemies ever since. Not to mention began spreading lies about me and saying I was on steroids and a lot of other things that actually cost me my career as a model.

He was always jealous that I worked out hard for my physique when he was always the one who took drugs.

"What the hell is HE doing here?!" I demanded while approaching them.

"Oh, hey Parker!" He turns and greets me with a grin.

"Get out!" I demanded.

"But I need to see where my investment is going." He smirks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask with clenched fists at my sides. "I told you I'm never selling to you."

"Well I know that. That's why I decided to help you out by investing instead and becoming your new client." He states.

"You're not. I met with the guy that I made the deal with. So what's your angle?!" I asked.

"No angle. And that man you met was my uncle." He smiles in satisfaction.

"I swear if you..." I started to threaten but he stopped me.

"Well I can see that you aren't having that good of a day. Besides, I'm just wanting to check on my investment is all." He says but winks and smirks at Ally when he says the last part.

I am beyond furious and I know he knows she's my assistant and is the ONLY reason why he is flirting with her as well as being here.

I glare at Ally and then at Drake until finally he leaves and makes sure to hand Ally his business card with me looking and then leaves.

Once he's gone, that's when I stomp up towards Drake.

"Why the HELL didn't you tell me about him being the ACTUAL investor?!" I asked.

"Hey man! I didn't know myself until I heard moments ago." Drake defends himself and has his hands up in surrender.

"What's the big deal? He's gonna save this company." Ally chimes in and I know she wasn't being a bitch but I was so pissed off right now that I accidentally snapped at her.

"Stay out of this. You're just my assistant and have no say in this!" I tell her.

"You're an asshole!" Ally snaps back at me before she walks past me, bumping my shoulder while heading out.

I was at first taken back she talked back to me and yet even more intrigued with her for the fact that she was willing to stand up to me the way she just did. It kind of turned me on.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
So in one of these chapters, we will get his enemie's POV soon.