CHAPTER 29: I Do Love You!!

PARKER

After finally being released from the hospital a few days ago, Drake was helping take care of me and he also explained to me what all was happening with Ally.

I felt like shit. I can't believe she thought she could do this alone and on her own and somehow it would be better for us. I need to be with her, she has to know by now that I love her and would not be okay with her decision.

I do get that she needed to leave and could not wait for me to be awake since nobody knew when I was going to be and she had to start her appointment. However, at the same time, I should have been there with her.

So finally, after some 'convincing' we'll say, with her brother, we booked the first flight available out to Arizona.

Once our plane arrived, we were now just less than an hour away from the clinic she was having her treatment at and I have to admit that I was nervous to see her as I wasn't sure in how she would react to me being there.

The cab we had take us to the clinic, pulls up in front of the place and the nerves kicked in even more as things became so real now.

I next took out my duffel bag as Drake grabbed his and we began heading inside. We first walked up to the nurse behind the counter and Drake told her his name and said to add mine and that I was her fiance.

I next followed Drake into the waiting room area and sat down tapping my foot nervously.

"Bro, chill." Drake says.

"I can't help it. I haven't seen her in a few weeks since she left and I wasn't fully awake and alert at all. I don't have to explain to you how I feel about her, since you know what it's like." I told him.

He finishes texting Abbie who then comes walking out to greet us a moment later.

She stopped and looked at us in shock, for a moment as both Drake and I did the same towards her. Then she smiles while walking up to us and of course, first goes to Drake and smiles as she throws her arms around him and kisses him. She then turns and looks at me and gives me a hug.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I smile at her. "You look bad ass with your head shaved like that." I commented.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She smiles back at me.

"So, how is she?" I ask.

"She's doing good. A little tired and weak than normal, but that's to be expected." She says. "You wanna see her?"

"More than anything." I tell her.

She's down the hall there in the fifth room to the left." She says while pointing.

"Thanks." I tell her.

I nervously then start walking towards her room and as I was walking past some of the rooms that had their doors opened, I saw sick men and women who had either a njrse a loved one with them and then there was  one that was alone. It broke my heart. Nobody should have to go through this alone.

Then I finally got to her room and I lightly knocked. I then heard her tired and weak sounding voice say to 'come in.'

I slowly start walking in and I can't see her because of a curtain being in the way.

I then take in a deep breath and let it out before I move the curtain over to open it up and there I saw her. Shaved head and hooked up to a machine with a needle in her arm that gave her the medicine.

She looked at me surprised but yet too weak to give a full on expression but instead tears up a bit.

I tried holding back the tears that badly wanted to come out. Maybe she is too upset to see me or she thinks my bald head is ugly.