CHAPTER 16: Hot And Bothered

ALLY

Throughout the entire dinner with us telling each other things to get to know one another, I began realizing I have misjudged him and this whole image I had made up of him being someone who has been handed everything since he was born and was your typical rich guy, I began to see he was opposite.

I'm not saying that I'm falling for him but I will say that MAYBE I can give him a chance. Then again, I've been through something that nearly ruined my life and after I had gotten cancer. But I'm not gonna tell him about either one of those. The doctor recently said I was fine so that along with what I went through before, I think is safe to say they can stay in the past.

As it got towards the end of the night and as he walked me to my door, before opening it, I turned to look at him as I leaned against the door.

"Well, thanks for tonight." I smile.

He smiles back and leans in closer while resting one hand on the side of my head against the door.

"I did too." He replies.

"Well, goodnight." I tell him.

Do I want to kiss him? Would I want him to kiss me? No, I can't think that way, he's my boss and.

"Don't overthink it." He smirks.

I look at him feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm not thinking about anything. At least nothing else other than the fact that I still haven't fallen for you. So I guess you lost." I tell him.

"I never said you had to fall for me. I just said you have to be honest in how you feel about me." He says while looking at my lips as I suddenly feel him slowly caress the side of my waist sending shivers throughout my body.

I look at him a moment longer and decide to play with him a little more.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work." I smile at him.

Then I turn and open the door and close it while leaning against it feeling proud of myself but also, wondering what it would have been like, what it would have felt like if he had kissed me.

I noticed that Drake was asleep and I was glad because I just wanted to go to bed.

Before going though, I had decided to play a little more with him and chose the sexiest outfit I had and try to drive him crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day

I walked in with my head held high, wearing a tight pencil skirt that showed off my curves perfectly with a deep purple blouse that had the top few buttons undone so that my cleavage showed a little along with light makeup and my hair styled in loose curls.

The moment I sat down at my desk, I got buzzed from Parker in the conference room where he was having a very important meeting and I took in a deep breath after I got off the phone with him to bring them all some water and snacks.

So I headed into the break room and grabbed a tray of food and drinks already prepared for him and his clients.

As soon as I opened the door, I walked over towards the center of everyone and sat the tray down in the middle of the table.

I avoided eye contact with Parker at first but I knew he was staring at me by the way he groaned a little. I next turn to look at him and avoid looking at the others in the room that are looking at me.

"Will there be anything else Mr. Upton?" I asked in a somewhat seductive way.

"That's it for now." He scowls at me and then continues talking.

Why did he scowl? Is he mad at me? He has no right to be mad. Besides, I think I did a great job.

After the meeting ends a few hours later, Parker went into his office without looking at me and frustrated. I guess the meeting didn't go too well.

I don't know why I feel brave enough to do this, but I thought maybe I could give him a peace offering and try and make him feel better by making him some tea. (Something I found out he likes to help him calm down sometimes).

So I head to the break room and make him some hot tea and take in a breath again as I did earlier then knock on the door and start heading in.

"Mr. Upton? I made you some tea." I tell him as I close the door.

I slowly begin to walk towards him, nervous as to how pissed off he looks and stressed.

I set it down on the desk in front of him.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked but he still is silent.

"Fine, I'll leave then." I say as I turn on my heel to start walking towards the door and very quickly, before I reach the door I feel my hand being grabbed and turned around as I'm being pushed up against the door with my hands pinned above my head.

"You thought you could get away with all of that?" He asks me.

"With what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"This outfit, you walking into that meeting earlier, bending over and showing off your cleveage to strangers?" He says as his lips have moved closer to my ear and gently moves his lips up and down my neck causing my knees to start to feel weak.

"Are you jealous?" I asked knowing the answer already.

"Do you want me to be? Do you like that?" He asks softly in my ear and then I next feel him place gentle kisses on my neck.

I feel I can't think straight. His touch and his lips, makes me want him. I can't resist.

"Yeah. I like that you want me all to yourself." I moan out a little.

Damnit! I didn't expect this.

"Tell me. Tell me what you've been trying to deny this entire time." He says as he again places gentle kisses on my neck while he takes his other free hand and moves it down to my ass and squeezes it.

"I like you. I want you." I accidentally moan a little louder.

"Good girl." He smiles while looking into my eyes and before leaning in closer and placing his lips onto mine.

It starts off passionate and as he frees my hands, I wrap them around his neck and we continue to kiss until we pull apart to take a breath.

"So now what?" I ask him.

"Now you go out with me tonight." He says.

"Okay." I blush.

He laughs a little and then kisses me again.
We both then try and fix ourselves so nobody thinks we did anything and then I walk out towards my desk and I can't help but try and not feel so hot and bothered.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

My Brother's Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें