Epilogue

A/N

Please go read the Author's Notes on the next chapter. Thanyou and go enjoy the last chapter~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year later..

Jenny walked through a cemetery with Minjae and Seokjin behind her. It had been more than 17 years since she been in Beacon Hills, California. She was visiting her father's grave. She was nervous because she felt bad for not ever visiting Michael's grave, her mother never allowed her to. Besides, plane tickets to the US were so expensive but then Seokjin promised Jenny and her mother a visit to Beacon Hills and here they were.

They finally arrived right in front of Michael's grave. Jenny went to her knees, touching the tombstone "Hi, Dad. I miss you." She whispered, hoping her father would be able to listen to her.

"I'm sorry for never visiting you. From now on, I promise to at least visit you once a year." Jenny wiped the tear rolled down her cheek. Minjae went to her knees beside her daughter and wrapped her arms around her.

Minjae smiled and looked at the tombstone, "Hi, Michael. A lot of things had happened lately. It was hectic." She let out a small chuckle making Jenny smiled.

"Yeah, Dad. I wish you were here." Jenny whispered, a tear rolled down on her cheek. Minjae put a bouquet of white roses in front of the tombstone, she smiled trying to hold her tears "I miss you so much."

Jenny smiled at her mother and wiped the tear on her face, "Maybe Dad can rest in peace now, Mom. He don't have to worry about our safety anymore." Minjae nodded her head.

Jenny looked up at her mate who was smiling down at her. She looked back to her father tombstone and smiled, "Dad, meet my mate, Seokjin." She grabbed Seokjin's right hand and pulled him softly to bend his knees next to her. Seokjin smiled to Jenny.

"Hello, Mr Prince." Seokjin said in the best English he could muster. Jenny smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Jenny and Minjae stood up ready to leave, but Seokjin stopped them. He was still on his knees. Jenny tilted her head, her eyebrow raised in question. Seokjin smiled and looked back to Michael Prince's tombstone.

"Mr Prince, I know I haven't met you but I can tell you were an amazing person because you had such an amazing daughter." He smiled making Jenny blushed.

Seokjin continued "I'm sorry I cannot talk much in English, I hope you understand," he chuckled to himself, making Jenny and her mother laughed.

Seokjin turned his attention back to the tombstone, his face getting serious. "I'm here to promise you that I will take care of your daughter forever. I hope you give me your blessing for something that I'm about to do because your mate has given me hers." Seokjin could feel his heart was beating so fast when he put his left hand in his pocket and touched the small box.

Jenny put her hand on his shoulder, "What are you going to do?" Seokjin just gave her a nervous smile. 

She looked at her mother with questioning eyes "What is the blessing for, Mom?"

Minjae just shrugged her shoulder, "You'll love it." Jenny frowned at her mother's answer. She was curious.

"Jenny?"

She heard Seokjin called her name. Jenny turned herself back to her mate and when she did, her eyes went wide. There he was, on his knee with a small box with a beautiful ring in his hand. His face was full of hope and a small smile was there.

"Jennifer Park, will you marry me?" The question was finally came out of Seokjin's mouth after all these time. Jenny gasped and covered her mouth. She nodded her head few times, tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks.

"Yes. Of course, yes!" Jenny said and hugged mate tightly.

Seokjin hugged his mate back and buried his face in her hair. He didn't believe that Jenny would accept his proposal, he was so afraid that he would be rejected.

Jenny let go of the hug and smiled at the love of her life in front of her. Seokjin wiped the tears on her cheeks. He took the ring out of the box and put it on her ring finger. 

Seokjin held Jenny's left hand dearly and kissed her palm, "I'm sorry I proposed to you in the middle of cemetery. It's not romantic at all, I'm sorry."

Jenny shook her head and let out a giggle, "It's okay. Besides, you're not at an ordinary cemetery, you proposed to me right in front of my father! That's enough for me." Seokjin nodded at her, kissed her forehead.

Jenny smirked, "Are you ready to put up with me for the rest of your life?"

Seokjin scoffed cockily, "Of course! But I doubt Jin can put up with Rose. She's queite handfull." Jenny laughed at his answer. Rose could be really difficult at times indeed.

"I love you." Seokjin said to Jenny who had a huge smile on her face.

Jenny could feel herself blushing, "I love you too."

Your soulmate could be anyone. It could be someone you knew for a long time or even a complete stranger you met just yesterday. 

No matter who they are, you have to cherish their love, love them and appreciate them with all your heart and fight for them. Love will never fail to amaze you.

THE END