~ Part 6 (Flashback) ~

A/N

I'M BACK! I finally pushed my writers block moment and started writing new chapters! I am so proud of myself~

For the next few chapters will tell the story Namjoon trying to tell his pack members, about the werewolf with human mate and why Namjoon feels so worried about Seokjin and his mate.

Hope you guys enjoy <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Prince, the Beta of a small pack in USA walked through the forest of California in his wolf form, relaxing his body after his training routine with the pack warriors. Summer breeze hit him with the smell of pine trees, but all of sudden, a sweet smell hit his nose. What is this?

Smell of roses was caught by his nose, the sweet smell attracted him. He rose his head and closed his eyes, concentrating on the scent. His big wolf head turned right, he could sense the smell came from the direction of the city. After a long debate with himself, he moved his right paw to the right and finally walked there.

As he neared the destination, his wolf, Mike asked him to turn back into human form because he didn't want both of them to attract people. Werewolves never really been accepted by the humans. After he turned back into his human form, he wore his clothes and walked out from the forest into the small city of Beacon Hills.

He followed the scent of rose he smelled earlier. As he walked through the city, he found a small café at the end of the road. He could tell that the smell of rose came from there. He entered the café, the "ding" sound of the bell filled the small room and made the person behind the counter looked up to the newest customer.

"Welcome to the Spring Day café!" Said the person.

The voice startled Michael and made him looked at the direction of the voice. He could feel his heart was beating so fast inside his ribcage when he saw the beauty in front of him. The girl looked so beautiful with her narrow eyes, cute small nose, with thin pink lips. She looked foreign, she's Asian and definitely not a werewolf he thought to himself.

He walked towards the counter, his eyes never leaving the girl's face. She had this beaming smile on her face, "What can I get you, Sir?"

Michael blinked his eyes, awoken by the girl's voice. "Huh? What did you say?" he asked, confused with the situation. The girl held a small laugh, "I asked you, is there something I can get you?" her English didn't sound like she was from overseas.

"Oh! Uh.. Ice Americano would be nice." Michael said, trying not to embarrass himself in front of this beauty. The girl smiled and nodded, "Ice Americano coming right up!" she turned her body to start making the drink for Michael.

As he waited for the girl to be back with his drink, he could feel his wolf pacing back and forth in the back of his mind, restless. What's wrong, Mike? He asked his wolf but didn't an answer. He looked at the girl who was humming some song while making his drink, and as he did so, his wolf was getting more restless. Before he could ask his wolf again, the girl walked back to him.

"Here you go!" She smiled, giving Michael his drink.

His hand accidently touched the girl's hand and he could feel like the world has stop. He could feel the spark and the smell of rose came through his nose even stronger. He wasn't the only one felt that, apparently the girl did too.

Mike howled inside Michael's head, WE HAVE TO GO!

Michael shook his head slightly and smile to the girl, while trying to calm his heart. "Thank you," he said nervously, he was confused about the smell, the spark, and his wolf restless attitude.

As he turned his body around to leave the place, the girl called for him. "Uh, Sir.." she said, he turned his head to face the girl who had small blush on her cheeks, "Yes?"

"What's your name?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, "Michael. Michael Prince, and you?"

She blushed even deeper, and said "Alice. Alice Park."

He smiled and nodded to her, "Nice to meet you." And then he left the café with a beaming heart.

As he neared the forest while sipping his drink made by Alice, he asked his wolf once again. Why are you so restless back there, bud?

The girl back then is our mate. Mike said, making him stopped on his track abruptly. He was kind of shock because he hadn't realized it until his wolf said it. He closed his eyes and remembering Alice's smile with the blush on her cheek, making him unconsciously smiled as well.

Well, I'm glad. She's a beauty, he said while smiling.

But Michael.. you realize that she's a human, right? Mike said, worried.

And then Michael's yes went wide in realization.