~ Part 3 ~

Kim Seokjin.

That name had been in Park Jenny's mind since she met that friend of Eunji. There was this weird, fuzzy feeling inside her when Eunji introduced both of them at the campus and to be honest, that guy was really handsome. Tall body, wide shoulders, and plump lips that looked really kissable. Wait, why am I thinking this? Jenny shook her head as she walked out of the subway to her house.

The sky was already dark as it already 8 PM. The winter wind was touching Jenny's cheeks, making them looked rosy. Walking through busy street of Seoul, full of people wandering around, looking for some food and even soju to warm their bodies. Jenny looked at one of the restaurant, maybe samgyeopsal (pork belly) sounds so good at this time.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone ring, she picked it up without looking at the caller ID "Hello?"

"PARK JENNY!" The voice of her only friend, Eunji was heard from the other side.

She chuckeld, "Yes, my dear Eunji?"

"Are you home, yet?!" Eunji shouted over the phone, making Jenny pulled out her phone from her ear. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Where are you? Why is it so loud over there?"

"I'm at your favorite restaurant near your house! Come here!"

"Wae? Are you there alone?"

"No, I'm with Hoseok and his friends! Seokjin oppa is here too!" Jenny could feel her blood rushed to cheeks, making them looked redder. Why am blushing at the mention of his name?

Jenny sighed, making small fog around her lips "I have to-"

"Please! Jaebal nae chingu!" Eunji pleaded with her attempted cute voice she could muster.

"Ugh, fine! I'm near" Jenny finally caved in, she never really could stop herself from declining her friend plead. She was always too kind to Eunji.

Jenny ended the call and put her phone back to her coat pocket. She kept walking on the sidewalk while admiring the night sky. She could see the moon peeking in between the tall buildings.

She could finally see the restaurant right on the corner of the street. She crossed the road and went in to the restaurant. As she walked in, she already could hear Eunji loud and happy laugh, made her form a small smile.

She walked to their table when she saw Eunji, Hoseok, and other 5 guys.

"Ah, Park Jenny!" She smiled and bowed politely as Hoseok, Eunji's boyfriend called her name and then she caught Seokjin's eyes.

When they both caught each other's eyes, they both suddenly looked away and cheeks became red. The other 6 people on the table form a small smile without Jenny and Seokjin knowing.

Eunji finally broke the silence, "Guys, let me introduce you to my dear best friend, Park Jenny." Jenny looked up to the guys and bowed politely "Anyeonghaseyo." And the guys also politely nodded their heads to Jenny.

"Jenny, as you know me already. This is Jimin," Hoseok pointed to a guy with chubby cheeks and dark brown hair, who smiled at Jenny as his eyes formed to crescent moon shape.

"And then, that's Yoongi hyung," Hoseok then pointed to a guy with pale skin and beer in his hand. The said guy lifted his glass of beer on his hand and mumbling small "Hey" to Jenny. She smiled at him.

Next, Hoseok pointed his finger to the guy who sat in front of Jimin, "This one is Taehyung," the said guy smiled his boxy smile to Jenny, "Annyeong!" he said.

His excitement made her smile and waved her hand politely at him.

The one sitting beside Taehyung waved at Jenny politely, "Hi, I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you."

Namjoon smiled at Jenny, cute dimples appeared on his kind looking face. Jenny smiled and politely bowed at Namjoon while mumbling "Nice to meet you too."

Hoseok suddenly shouted excitedly, "And last but not least, our favorite eldest brother, Seokjin hyung!"

Seokjin looked up at Jenny at the mention of his name, he smiled at her "Hi, Jenny. Nice to see you again."

Hoseok smiled at Jenny, "We have one more friend actually. His name is Jungkook but he couldn't come." Jenny nodded.

Jenny could feel her cheeks redden but she hid it with a smile and bowed politely at him, "Ah yes, nice to see you again, Seokjin-ssi."

Jenny was looking for a seat, and saw one empty beside Seokjin. Eunji with smirk on her face, stood up from her seat and took Jenny's hand "Go ahead and sit next to Seokjin oppa! It's okay!" With her red cheeks, Jenny took a seat next to Seokjin.

"Let'seat!" Namjoon exclaimed, and after that they began to eat. 

----

A/N - EDITED

Words count: 746  

Hi guys! TGIF Everyone! Hope you guys have a great day! And Happy Thanksgiving to any of you who celebrates :)

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.. Sorry if it's kinda boring because this is just a filler of Jenny meeting the pack.

Hopefully I can get more than 10 reads this time! THANK YOU! I really appreciate every one who reads my story <3

KISSES <3

KISSES <3