~ Part 2 ~

Kim Seokjin walked through the campus hallway to the canteen with a thick Statistics book on his hand. He was actually already graduated from college and happily working at the bookstore near his dorm, but today he was interrupted by a call from one of his seven dearest best friends, Kim Taehyung who left his Statistics book at the dorm.

Seokjin saw Taehyung running to him, "Hyung! Thank God you're here!" Taehyung scream and his boxy smile appearing on his face.

Seokjin shoved the book to Taehyung's chest, shaking his head "Once again you interrupted my lunch, pabo!"

"He he he.." Taehyung smiled at the older.

Before Seokjin truned his back to face the entrance, he snapped his fingers, remembering something. "Oh, Taehyung-ah"

"Yes, hyung?" the pink hair younger asked.

"Namjoon just informed me that you guys have to gather at the dorm for some meeting, alright?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, "Namjoon hyung is back in town? When?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Not yet, he will arrived around 4 PM. So don't worry." Taehyung nodded his head. "By the way, don't try to address Namjoon with hyung on the meeting, okay? However he is still our alpha." The older reminded the younger. Taehyung nodded his head frantically.

"Okay, I gotta go back to the bookstore, though. Don't forget to inform Jungkook, okay? I already texted Yoongi and Hoseok." Without waiting for Taehyung to reply, Seokjin dashed out of the building. He smiled because he finally got to back to his interrupted lunch.

Before he reached the gate of the campus, he heard a familiar sound of laughter that made him stopped on his tracks. His sensitive ears caught the sound not too far from where he stood.

As he looked at the source of the laughter, he saw two girls sitting on the bench outside a convenience store with hot drinks on their hands. At first he smiled because he saw one of his friends, Eunji. That was why the laughter was so familiar. He knew her, he met her last year when Hoseok introduced her to the pack as his mate. Then his eyes caught a beautiful girl sitting next to Eunji.

As soon as he saw her, his world stopped turning. Everything seemed to get slower. His eyes focused on the beautiful human being sitting beside his friend. He never saw her before. His heart thumping on his chest rapidly, he felt like it could jump out of his chest. He even felt his wolf, Jin somewhere inside him getting restless.

Seokjin-ssi, we have to go there! She is our–

Jin, his wolf screamed inside his head. Seokjin shook his head frantically, gesturing that he had disagree with his wolf. No, we can't! She's a human, for Moon Goddess' sake!

Before he turned his heels around, a girl's voice called him. "Oh! Seokjin oppa!" Of course Eunji would call him. His luck.

He turned to face the two girls and waved his hand hello.

He saw Eunji stood up and trying to drag her beautiful friend, the one that caught Seokjin's eyes, who now shaking her head saying no.

"Oh come on, Jenny-ah! Let me introduce you to one of my friends!" Eunji cheerfully begging her friend, who finally gave up and stood up, following Eunji towards Seokjin with her head down.

"Annyeong, oppa! This is my friend, Jenny." Eunji smiled at Seokjin, bowed a bit while hit her friend slowly with her elbow.

Seokjin's smile increased when he saw the girl, who named Jenny finally lifted up her head and looked at him.

She shyly smiled at Seokjin while bowing to the older, "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Jenny. Park Jenny."

"Oh, hi. I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

Both Seokjin and Jenny looked at each other's eyes. At first, Seokjin didn't realized until his wolf said

She is our mate.   

---

A/N

Words count: 640 words

Hi, guys! So this is chapter 2! How is the story so far? Is it good? Hopefully you guys are excited for this story as much as I am..

I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make it longer later!

OH! Btw have you guys seen Burn the Stage: the Movie yet? It was sooo good! I loved it and it's really worth every penny I spent for that movie! What do you guys think? Let me know <3

Don't forget to vote for the story and share it to your friends! 

Best regards, Jasmine :)