~ Part 4 ~

"Thank you for the food." Jenny smiled to Namjoon, who apparently paid the whole meal.

Namjoon smiled, "It's okay. It's always been like this with the guys."

Eunji looked at her best friend, "Jenny-ah, are you going home?" Jenny nodded her head, "Yes, my mom is waiting. She just finished her shift today."

"Well, let Seokjin oppa walk you home, then." Eunji said with smirk on her face, she really trying to get Seokjin and Jenny closer.

Jenny saw Seokjin's eyes widened, "Ah, it's okay. I can walk alone, it's near." She said while trying to hide her shyness.

"But it's not safe for a girl to walk alone at night, right guys?" Jimin said.

Taehyung agreeing with Jimin, "Yeah, you should walk her home, hyung."

"Sure," Seokjin looked at Jenny who widened her eyes at him, "No, you don't have to." Seokjin smiled at her, "It's okay, you said it's not far right? So it won't take long for me to walk you."

Jenny smiled at him, "Okay." Who the hell can resist that smile, tho?

"Okay then, see you again, Jenny-ssi!" Namjoon said, "Let's go, guys!" he ushered his friends away from Jenny and Seokjin.

Jimin and Taehyung waved their hands excitedly to their eldest hyung and Jenny, "Bye!" Yoongi just smiled at Jenny and waved his hand a little. Hoseok and Eunji blew kisses to Seokjin, making Seokjin laughed "Yah! It's my style, don't steal!"

After those 7 people left, Seokjin turned his head around to Jenny, "Let's go!"

They walked in silence for few minutes until Seokjin broke the silence,

"So, is one of your parents a foreigner? I mean you don't really look like a Korean."

Jenny looked at Seokjin, raising her eybrows. Seokjin looked at her and coughed nervously, "I didn't mean to offend you, tho."

Jenny chuckled, "It's okay, I get that a lot actually."

"So.." Seokjin looked at her expectantly, Jenny smiled.

"So, my dad was American and my mom is Korean, so I'm half American-Korean." Before Seokjin asked something more, Jenny continued her story, "My dad passed away when I was 5 and then few years later my mom brought us to move back to Seoul for some reason."

"Oh I'm sorry for your dad's passing."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Jenny smiled a little to Seokjin.

"So how about you? How come you live with 6 other guys in a dorm?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Eunji must have told you that, huh?" Jenny nodded her head.

"The guys and I have been friends since we were kids, we went to the same school and college."

"Isn't your dorm messy? I mean, it's the only thing I can think of when 7 guys live together in an apartment." Seokjin laughed at Jenny's question.

He nodded, "Yup, you're right. But we have Namjoon, he's kinda like our leader, always keeps us in line."

"But aren't you the oldest hyung, tho?" Jenny raised her eyebrows at Seokjin, making him chuckled. "Ne, I am but sometimes I can be more childish than Jungkook. So we give Namjoon the authority of the dorm, he has than in him."

Jenny laughed a little, "Yeah, I can see that."

They talked about food, music, and books. Jenny even laughed at some of Seokjin's terrible jokes, as his friends always called them.

"Jenny!" Seokjin and Jenny stopped their steps. Jenny snapped her head to face the person who called her name. She saw her mother went out of a convenient store near their house, "Eomma?"

Minjae, Jenny's mother walked to where her daughter and a young man she didn't know stood, "Where have you been? You said that you would go straight home after visit me at the clinic?"

Jenny looked at her mother while smiling nervously, "Mianhae, eomma. Eunji invited me to dinner all of sudden."

Minjae frowned a little at her daughter, "Aish, you better tell me next time if you want to go somewhere, arasseo?"

"Yes, eomma."

"And who is this young man?" Minjae looked at the handsome young man standing next to Jenny.

Seokjin immediately bowed politely to Jenny's mother, "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Kim Seokjin. I'm friends with your daughter. Nice to meet you." He flashed her a smile, Oh Moon Goddess, this is terribly awkward he thought.

"He is a friend of Eunji's boyfriend, Hoseok-ssi. He's just being nice and offered to walk me home" Jenny said.

Her mother nodded her head and smiled politely at Seokjin, "Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for bringing my daughter home." She turned her head to her daughter, "Let's go home, Jenny-ah."

Jenny turned her head to Seokjin, "I'll be going then. Thank you for walking me home."

Seokjin smiled and nodded, "It's okay, I'll be going to. Bye." He smiled at Jenny and didn't forget to bow a little to her mother before walked to the nearest subway station.

Jenny turned to look at her mother, she saw her raising her eyebrows to Jenny. She sighed because she knew that she had to explain things to her mother, especially about how she knew Seokjin.

"Eomma, don't give me that look. He is just a friend of mine, Eunji introduced me to him today."

"He seems nice."

Jenny shrugged her shoulders, "As far as I know, he is." And don't forget he's handsome too!

Her mother nudged her, "Okay, I trust you but he is still a stranger, you should be careful."

Jenny smiled at her mother and nudged her back softly, "Yes, eomma. I will."

"Let's go home, then." 

--

A/N

Words count: 891 words 

Finally a longer chapter!! What do you guys think of Jenny and Seokjin so far? Let me know! Hope you guys enjoy the story.. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram the ID is istankimseokjin <3