~ Part 18 ~

It was a day before the New Year's Eve, two days after the meeting. Jenny hadn't heard anything from Seokjin since that day, she was so worried. She tried to call his phone but he didn't answer. She even tried calling Hoseok or Namjoon but they always said that 'he's okay, but he just wants to be alone right now.'

Jenny was sitting on her couch in her house. She stared at the sky from her window, it was kind of cloudy and cold so she couldn't really see the sun. She was alone in her house, college was on break and her mother had a shift in the hospital. A knock on her door startled her. She had her eyebrow raised. She got up and walked to her door.

Jenny looked into the peephole, she saw her best friend standing there with a huge smile while waving her eyes to the peephole. Eunji knew her best friend saw her through it, she heard the foot step. Jenny opened the door, "Hi, Eunji. What are you doing here?" she said with a small smile. A forced kind of smile. Eunji frowned, "I know my best friend needs some company right now, so here I am." Jenny nodded and let Eunji in.

They both sat on the floor in the living room. Thank God Eunji brought some food with her because Jenny didn't feel like cooking today and she was hungry. Eunji stare at her best friend who was eating the chips slowly, "Still no message from Seokjin?" Jenny looked at her and shook his head, "No and it's killing me to be honest. I don't know why there was some kind of pull that makes me miss him so much." It made Eunji smiled widely.

Jenny raised her eyebrows, "Why are you smiling like that?" Eunji giggled, "What you have been feeling is called a 'mate pull'."

"What is that?"

"It's the feeling of needing your mate to be by your side but since you're human and you're yet marked by Seokjin, you didn't feel it too strong." Eunji said, munching chips in her mouth. Jenny shook her head, her face was blank "How strong can it get? And what the hell is marked?!" she was really new to the werewolf world and clueless of everything. Eunji laughed at her best friend, making Jenny slapped her hand "Yah! Don't laugh at me!" Eunji nodded her head few times still trying to stop laughing.

"Okay, okay I'll stop!"Eunji said. She sipped her drink before continuing the topic, "It could get worse especially to a marked wolf mate. A female wolf who had been marked by her mate could go berserk if she didn't meet her mate for more than a day." Jenny widened her eyes, "Is it that bad? Wow." Eunji nodded, "Yeah, that's why sometimes Hobi spends his night at my place because we don't want to be away from each other." She told her best friend, blushing. Even though Eunji and Hoseok had been dating for a year, she still felt giddy everytime talking about her mate. Jenny smiled at Eunji, she was happy knowing that her best friend is happy. Jenny nodded her head, "And about being marked, what is that?"

"It's when the male wolf bit his mate on the nape of the neck" Eunji said. Jenny was choking, BITE ON THE NECK?! She coughed so hard making her best friend panicking and giving her a water. 

After her coughing subsided, Jenny widened her eyes at Eunji "What do you mean 'bit his mate'?! Are you freaking serious? Isn't that hurt?!" she frantically asked, still couldn't believe something like that exist. Eunji laughed while nodding, "Well yeah it hurts," she said making Jenny grimaced, "But it's not that bad, especially after your mate lick the wound after the bite."

"LICK THE WOUND? WHAT THE HELL?!" Jenny exclaimed so loud in English, making Eunji laughed so hard even rolling on the floor. Jenny's eyes were wide, her mouth was opened wide in disbelief. Eunji took a deep breath while sitting, trying to content her laugh. She almost laughed again when she saw Jenny's face.

"It will heal the wound faster. You will eventually through it when your feelings finally connected with the mate pull, so be prepared." Eunji said to Jenny, smiling.