~ Part 7 (Flashback) ~

It had been months since the day Michael met Alice at the café. No one knew about her being his mate except for Michael's trusted friend, Josh. At first, Josh was so worried about Michael got caught by their Alpha or worse, stronger packs about his human mate but Michael convinced Josh Kidd to trust him that Alice's existence in his live wouldn't harm them.

Michael visited Alice often every once a week for the first two months and after that they started dating. Michael found out that Alice was Korean and went to California for college, she wanted to be a nurse.

Their relationship went so smooth, they were so in love with each other. Michael always loved how the mate pull effected Alice, she always smiled whenever they were together. Michael even introduced Alice to Josh because he trusted his friend and wanted his beloved mate and best friend to be close as well.

Josh kept telling Michael that he had to tell her about the real him, his werewolf side of him because it was better to tell her the truth to see if Alice would freak out and harm the pack. Michael was hesitating for few months before finally told Josh that he would tell her if the right time came.

As the time goes by, after they dated for about 6 months, Alice found out that she was pregnant with Michael's child. Alice was excited when she found out and she was kind of nervous to tell her boyfriend, she was afraid that he would be mad or would not be happy with the news.

She finally called Michael to meet her at her apartment. "I have something to tell you.." She sounded nervous, made Michael and Mike felt restless. He also said that he had something to tell her too and he hurriedly went to her apartment and he saw his mate sitting on her couch with her hands intertwined together.

"I'm pregnant." Was all that came out of her lips when she looked up at her boyfriend. Michael stood there froze, making Alice regretted her decision on telling him about the child.

Michael saw tears broke down from Alice's beautiful eyes, he panicked and ran to his mate. He hugged her and tried his best to soothe her with sweet words, telling her that he was happy with the news and he was just shock for a little bit. She finally calmed down and smiled at her boyfriend.

"What do you want to tell me, Michael?" she asked, still sniffling a little bit.

Michael grew nervous, "Uh.. but I'm afraid you will freak out."

"It's okay, just tell me. I promise I won't freak out." Alice smiled, rubbing her boyfriend's hands with her own. Michael sighed before looking at her eyes.

"I'm a werewolf."

At first Alice's eyes widen in shock but then she laughed at him, "You must be kidding me. Don't joke like that!" she still laughed at him but then stopped when she realized that Michael was serious.

She cleared her throat, "Are you serious?" all Michael did was just nodded.

"Wow." Alice said. She didn't say anything else because she was speechless.

Now Michael was the one feeling nervous, he didn't know what to say either.

"Want me to prove it to you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the eight months through Alice pregnancy, Josh was more worried about his best friend and his mate than the couple themselves. He ever told Michael that he felt a member of the pack already curious about their Beta's weird attitude and habits of going out every once in a week to the city, even though Josh always kept an eye on the couple.