~ Part 5 ~

Read the Author Notes, please. Thanks

---

Park Jenny. The name stuck in Seokjin's head ever since Jin, his wolf told him that she was their mate. Never in million years Seokjin imagined that his mate would be a human.

What's wrong with human, tho? Are you afraid of what other werewolves think about a human mate? Jin asked Seokjin bitterly.

Most werewolves believed that having a human mate was a cursed and they needed to be killed or rejected. That belief had been going around since hundred years ago when an Alpha werewolf had a human mate but then his mate betrayed him and told her people that there was a werewolf that would kill people. After all of that, his entire pack was killed. Ever since that, werewolves around the world believed that human couldn't know about their existence.

I'm more afraid of my mate's safety if werewolves from other packs knew about her existence. Seokjin said to his wolf, worried.

Seokjin and his pack never believed that having human mate was a cursed, they were kind to humans. Moonchild pack, the pack Seokjin and his friends were in had been living among humans for a long time. Namjoon's father, the previous Alpha always reminded all his pack members to be kind to humans. As long as humans don't try to harm our kind, just be kind he said and when Namjoon was crowned to be the Alpha, he still held onto his father's words.

Seokjin walked towards the gate of their apartment complex. The gate was guarded by two warriors every night and when he approached the gate, the two guards bowed to him, "Beta Seokjin."

Seokjin nodded his head to them, "Have Alpha and the others come home?"

"They have, Beta. They said you have to go straight to the Alpha suite." One of the guards, Leo answered.

"Ok."

Seokjin walked through the gate and straight to the elevator. He was greeted by the pack members, mostly Omega on the way.

The apartment was 15 stories tall and it also had a rooftop including swimming pools and garden. The Alpha had the 10th floor to himself and they called it The Alpha Suites. Seokjin, as the Beta had the whole 9th floor of himself. Omegas occupied the 4th and 5th floor. They had a huge main hall on 6th floor for pack gatherings and meetings. All of Moonchild pack members live in the building, but even though they live in town, they also had woods territory outside Seoul. They often went to hunt, run or train in their wolf forms there.

As Seokjin stepped into the elevator, someone called out his name, "Seokjin hyung! Hold the door!" Seokjin saw their youngest member of the group, Jungkook ran and jumped into the elevator.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile to his hyung, "Just arrived?"

"Yeah, few minutes ago. Where have you been?"

"Just got back from the training field, informing the warriors about practice tomorrow." Jungkook said, swiped his hair back.

The elevator dinged, they arrived at the 10th floor. Alpha suites.

Jungkook and Seokjin walked to Namjoon's work room, guarded by a warrior. The guard bowed to the Beta and Delta before stepping aside and knocked the door of the Alpha's office, "Come in." Namjoon's low voice was heard from inside.

Seokjin opened the door and stepped in, Jungkook followed. They saw Namjoon was sitting on his office chair. The other members were there too, Hoseok was busy typing on his phone, probably texting his mate, Eunji. Taehyung was playing games on his phone with Jimin peeking behind his shoulder. Yoongi was laying on one of the couches, his right hand covering his face, probably sleeping. Lastly, there was their Luna, Namjoon's mate smiling brightly when Jungkook and Seokjin went into the room.

"Seokjin-ssi! Jungkook-ssi!" She waved her hand excitedly, making the others looking at the two.

Seokjin smiled, "Hi, Luna."

"Aish, don't call me that! I told you to just call me by my name, formality sometimes irk me." Yeri, Namjoon's mate said, scolding Seokjin playfully. She turned her head to Jungkook, "And you can just call me noona."

"Okay, Yeri-ssi." Seokjin nodded, smiling.

Namjoon cleared his throat, catching the attention of his pack members. "I called all of you because I wanted to discuss something."

Everyone, including Yoongi who fell asleep on the couch few minutes ago sat up straight, listening to their Alpha carefully.

"What about, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"About our newest friend, Jenny." Namjoon said, looking at his Beta. Hearing her name made Seokjin raised his eyebrows. "Do you want to tell us something, Seokjin?"

Seokjin sighed and looked down to his shoes then he looked up and took a deep breath, "As you guys know she's a friend of Eunji first and she's clearly a human," he looked at his friends. All of them were holding the same facial features, worried.

"And apparently she's my mate."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin shouted. 

Yoongi widened his eyes, not saying anything. Hoseok just nodded his head, smiling but worry still visible in his eyes.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, their Alpha. Namjoon put his hand on his chin, sighing.

"That's exciting! I will have another girl friend beside Eunji!" Yeri squealed excitedly, clapping her hand. Namjoon looked at her, "But babe.."

"Namjoon, are you worried about what happened to the story about human mate you heard from your friend in the US?" Yeri looking up to her mate, eyebrows raised and hands on her hips.

Namjoon sighed and nodded, "Yeah."

Seokjin's ears perked up, "What about that story? Care to tell us?" The other members quickly nodded their heads.

Namjoon shook his head, no. "No, I don't want to make you worried, Seokjin."

"But you already make me worried by keeping this a secret. I mean, I have to know what to expect or what to do about my mate!" Seokjin said, getting anxious. He could hear his wolf also pacing back and forth in his head, worrying.

Jimin nodded, "Seokjin hyung is right, we also are curious about it."

"Yeri held Namjoon's hand, reassuring him that it's okay. "You can tell us."

"Okay,so it began when.."    

---

A/N

Words count: 993 words

Hi guys! I somehow feel great about writing this story! Hope you guys like it! 

Also thank you for the 100 reads! I love you all! Hope you guys are excited about this story! Don't forget to vote too!

Just some heads up.. I think I will not be able to post next week because I will be busy.. NEXT WEEK IS MY GRADUATION CEREMONY! I will finally be graduated from college omg Idk why but I'm scared ahah I'm already stressing out :(

Wish me luck, guys! <3