~ Part 13 ~

A/N

This part reached 2.5k words! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF :)

Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and share your thoughts~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny walked into the cafeteria towards the table her friend with a smug look on her face. Eunji raised her eyes at her best friend, "What's with that face? You barely ever had that face as long as I can remember." Jenny huffed next to her, "Nothing. It's just that something what my mother said to me last night.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she sensed something bad about Seokjin and the others when she met them last night." Jenny said, annoyance filled her voice. She still didn't think what her mother told her made any sense.

Eunji raised her eyebrows "Weird. Did she say something else? I mean, the reason why." Jenny furiously shook her head, "No and that what makes me feel so annoyed at her." Eunji looked at her, rested her heard on her palm "I think I've never seen you so annoyed at your mother before."

"I don't know either. It's just annoyed me for some reason." Jenny huffed as she drank her strawberry milk.

Eunji quieted after that. She felt uneasy after what Jenny told her. Her mother didn't find out about us being werewolves, right? That thought made herself panic. She had to tell Hoseok about it and maybe he would discuss it with Namjoon and the others. Werewolf still didn't trust humans enough about revealing their secret. It was still too dangerous.

The bell rang, pulling Eunji out of her thoughts. Jenny huffed and pulled her best friend's hand, "Let's go to class." Eunji nodded and followed her out of the cafeteria.

----

It had been two days since Jenny's mother told her to be careful of her friends. She still found it didn't make any sense, they were great people. Kind, funny, and amazing. How could she said that? She just met them once! Jenny huffed to herself.

It was Saturday and she just laid lazily on her bed. Her phone vibrated. She saw a text from Seokjin came in. She smiled, the thought of him always brought smile on her face and butterfly filled her stomach. She even felt herself blush at the thought of Seokjin. She opened the text,

Seokjin: Jenny.. Meet me at the bookstore today?

Jenny: Sure! When?

Seokjin: Noon would be great. We can have lunch together if you want :)

Jenny: Are asking me out on a date, Seokjin?

Seokjin: Well, you can say that. So, you in?

Jenny could feel her cheeks reddened. She couldn't believe Kim Seokjin just asked her out on a date even though he didn't really say it. She buried her face on her pillow and let out a squeal. She felt her heart burst in happiness.

Jenny: Okay. See you soon! :)

----

Jenny grabbed her phone and put it inside her small bag before she walked out of her room. Her mother saw her heading for the door, "Where are you going?" Jenny looked at her mother, bright smile on her face "I'm meeting Seokjin for lunch, is it okay?" No matter how annoyed Jenny with her mother's words that night, she still loved her.