~ Part 15 ~

Murmurs were heard around the room, Jenny could hear them. She was trying to open her eyes but her eyelids felt so heavy. She let out a groan as she finally opened her eyes. The light was too bright.

Hearing Jenny groaned, Minjae stood right next to her daughter and stroke her hair softly, "Honey, are you okay? Anything hurt?" Jenny shook her head, she just felt a little light-headed. Jenny tried to sit up with the help from her mother and Seokjin, whom she just realized was standing on the other side of the bed she was laying on. "How long have I been out?"

"Around two hours, and now you're in the medical room in the building." Namjoon answered, he was seating on the couch in the room. Jenny nodded her head. She looked up to her right, her mother was smiling but sadness was visible on her eyes. Jenny smiled at her mother and hold her hand "I'm okay, Mom." She said in English. And then she looked to her left, Seokjin was there.

Jenny could see the worry in Seokjin's eyes. Even though everything was so confusing and she still needed some explanation form her mother and Seokjin but she was happy he was here with her. She looked at her mother, Seokjin, and then Namjoon "I still need explanation. What do you mean you guys are werewolves? Is it even real?"

Namjoon nodded his eyes, "Well, believe it or not we are real. Even your mother said it herself that your father was a werewolf."

"Is it true, Mom? Why you never said anything about this to me?" Jenny looked at her mother who still had the sadness and worry in her eyes. Minjae closed her eyes for a bit before said "This topic is really sensitive, Jenny. It can bring harm to you and to the werewolves too. I'm trying to protect our family."

Jenny raised an eyebrow "Is this all connected to Dad's death?" her voice was small. Even though her father died when she was a little but it still hurt because she adored her father so much. She could also see it in her mother's eyes every time her father's death was mentioned. Minjae took a deep breath and nodded.

Something clicked in Namjoon's mind. Being a genius person he was, he could connect small dots into a whole picture. "Mrs Park," he said, catching Minjae, Jenny and Seokjin's attention. He continued, "I don't mean to be rude but I want to ask something." Minjae nodded her head, "Go ahead."

"Was your boyfriend's name Michael?"

"How do you know my father's name?" Jenny asked all of sudden. Confusion filled her voice. Her mother tightened her grip on Jenny's hand, her hand was shaking. Minjae closed her eyes so tight, she didn't want to let the tears escaped. She nodded her head.

Seokjin's eyes widened, "So his mate in the story was you? That means the little girl was—" He stopped midsentence, his eyes and Namjoon's were looking at Jenny. Seokjin's heart dropped.

Namjoon was shock too but he managed to suppress it, a lot of new facts were running around in his head. He never thought the story his American friend told him was true, I thought the story was made just to make werewolf be more aware of humans and human mate. But now he was in the same room with the living proof of the story. He sighed, his head hurt "So that's why you tried to keep Jenny away from us?" and as he expected, Minjae nodded.

Jenny looked up at her mother, "What does he mean by it, Mom? Explain it to me, please." Minjae took a deep breath, "I never told you about werewolf to protect you. When I found out Seokjin and his friends are werewolves, I tried to separate you from them to protect both you and Seokjin."

"Protect us from what, Mom?"

"Protect us from what happened to your father and your mother." Seokjin finally said something. His heart ached, it even hurt his chest. He realized that Minjae's intention to protect Jenny was right, what happened to her parents was bad and he didn't want that happen to her too.