~ Part 11 ~

Kim Seokjin was the first name that came into Jenny's mind. The tall, handsome man she met through Eunji yesterday. She actually tried her best not to think about him ever since he walked her home but she couldn't. There was something about Seokjin that stuck in her mind.

She just woke up from her sleep this morning, she groaned at the thought of the guy. She buried her head into her pillow. Stop with the thought, Jenny.

Her phoned rang beside her, she recognized the ringtone from the song called New Face by PSY as her best friend set the song as her ringtone. With a groan, she picked up the phone.

"Yes, Eunji-ah?"

"HOW WAS SEOKJIN-SSI LAST TIME?" Eunji's loud voice could be heard, made Jenny pulled her phone a little bit away from her ear. "What do you mean how was he? All he did was just walked me home like a normal gentleman do."

Eunji groaned at her best friend, "I mean, DO YOU LIKE HIM?"

Jenny rolled her eyes, glad Eunji couldn't see it. "He's nice, but I don't like him like that. Besides, I just met him two days ago and I haven't seen him since."

"You are no fun, but I know you want to see him again" Eunji said making Jenny laughed, blushing a bit.

"Okay, whatever. See you later in class?"

"Sure! Bye, Jenny-ah." Eunji said goodbye and then Jenny ended the call before got up from her bed to eat breakfast before her mother got ready for work.

----

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to the station?" Eunji said as she escorted her best friend out the door. Jenny rolled her eyes at her, "I'm not a baby, Eunji-ah." Eunji scoffed jokingly "Says someone who went home with Seokjin the last time we hung out."

"Hey! It was Taehyung-ssi who suggest the idea!" Jenny denied, trying to hide her sudden blush. Eunji waved her hand at her, "Yeah yeah whatever. Call me when you get home safely!" Jenny waved her hands to her as she walked into the elevator.

Jenny walked on the sidewalk with her hands around herself trying to keep herself warm. The cold wind of November air blew pass her, hitting her face. She craved a warm room right now even though she already wearing a long padding coat. As she thought that, she walked pass by a small book store on her right. The two stories store looked so cozy from the outside. Something attracted her to come there. Without long thoughts, she walked into the store.

The decorations were mostly woods. Long bookshelves full of books were right on the both sides of wall. There was a small counter next to the front window and there was a person behind it, working on something on their laptop.

"Welcome to Autumn Leaves bookstore and café!" the person behind the counter said. The voice sounded familiar. It was the voice Jenny had been thinking about. The person looked up at her, Jenny felt her heartbeat increased as she saw the face of Kim Seokjin.

He smiled at her, "Hi, Jenny-ssi. What are you doing here?"

Jenny smiled and she felt her cheeks redden. "I was just walking from Eunji's apartment and saw this little store, so I came by. I didn't knew you work her?" Seokjin chuckled, "This is my bookstore." Jenny's eyes widen, "Daebak." Her word making Seokjin chuckeld.

Seokjin noticed how cold Jenny must feel with the wind outside. He encouraged himself to ask her, "You look cold, want to grab some hot chocolate?" Jenny felt her face blush, "You don't have to, I can just grab something the way home." He smiled at her, chuckling "Seriously it's no problem, maybe we can get to know each other." All of sudden Jenny felt excited, she didn't know why. The thoughts of sitting in a quiet café just both of them excite her. Jenny nodded at his offer. Seokjin walked around the counter and towards Jenny, "Good. Follow me, then."