Update on Life....

Wassup everybody? I know its been a while since I've updated so, first and foremost I'd like to apologize to all my supporters. Those of you who vote, comment and silently enjoy the trials and good times of the Jackson/Banks family, you dont go unnoticed.

Unfortunately at this time, I'm suffering from depression.  Because of this I lack the concentration and drive to add more to Calm Before the Storm. On the good days I add to it little by little but currently I have more bad days than goods and I never even open my laptop.

Some days i wanna delete my account all together but, I did it before and I didn't like the feeling of leaving my readers hanging in the middle of the story. Its unfair to string somebody alone and then leave them hanging so I won't delete.

Just understand that depression/mental illness is real. It has a stigma attached to it but at the end of the day, you can't run from it. You have to deal with it head on. So take a moment and think about. Support those who are affected.

Its often said that one never thinks about something until they're going throug it themselves.  I'm living proof.

So I've said all this to say, as my storm subsides, I'll find the joy in writing again. It'll happen more sooner than later.

Vote if I moved you.
Comment any encouraging words or coping techniques you or somebody you know may have used. I'd appreciate it.

Much love
Rhymeoverreason